Thread: How's life?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda bummed, I mean I dont know what it is, Im in law school I made some new friends, but its not like anyones close yet or anything. I should feel successful, but I feel as if I dont fit in or belong and I dont know why. Then again I feel this way around my "home" friends too

WHY CANT I BELONG!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Kinda bummed, I mean I dont know what it is, Im in law school I made some new friends, but its not like anyones close yet or anything. I should feel successful, but I feel as if I dont fit in or belong and I dont know why. Then again I feel this way around my "home" friends too

WHY CANT I BELONG!
    I know why you're here, GennGreymane. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, GennGreymane. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

It's friday nite. Follow the white rabbit.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    I know why you're here, GennGreymane. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, GennGreymane. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

It's friday nite. Follow the white rabbit.
    what 0)_(0 thats confusing

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still trucking through my economics major and pursuing dreams of law school.

Sister got engaged, so she moved out of our apartment a few months before the end of last semester. Fiancially, I was already struggeling. Shit hit the fan rather quickly.

Mom and dad split up and my mother flew back to Iowa from Flordia without much thought. In order to ensure her, my younger sister, and neice a mode of transportation, I transferred the rights to my car to them and decided to get a dorm for my final semesters in college. Everything is walking distance, but my ability to move about has been shot.

Still need extracuriculars or something to put on a resume for my law school applications. At the very least, i need to do some networking. But that requires me to actually be social. Apart from what appears to be social ineptitude, it seems like I got a mountain to climb in order to get a good LSAT score and to ensure at least a 3.4 gpa. But I tend to say "fuck the odds" and do stuff anyway to the best of my ability.

All and all, i've been better. But I remain optimistic.

- - - Updated - - -

WHY CANT I BELONG!
    Hah.

Sums up my social life. Join the club. I have spare t shirts.

I seriously don't need if it's just because I have an inferiority complex or what. When I hit bars, I just sit at the bar and talk to the person who is paid to be nice to people while getting drunk by my lonsome self.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    what 0)_(0 thats confusing

The Matrix

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I seriously don't need if it's just because I have an inferiority complex or what. When I hit bars, I just sit at the bar and talk to the person who is paid to be nice to people while getting drunk by my lonsome self.
    You have MMO-champ.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    The Matrix

- - - Updated - - -

You have MMO-champ.
    THat I do.

The General off topic communitty has been a sanctuary for me. Some posters to engage in dialouge with and some other posters make me laugh and smile all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    x_x Still too sick to work, trying to heal. Hnng. Getting hard. And a person I thought to be my friend tried to steal my cat while she was looking after my cat. I'm getting my cat back this noon, luckily.

Life is good. I am new to this site. Look forward to being a part of this community.

Deleted
    (New to the site aswell, well as a poster that is )

My life is a lot better than it just to around the same time last year; my social life is picking up again, happier in my skin and optimistic about things to come

Deleted
    Insomnia strikes again, alongside a bout of loneliness.

'Least i got some muffins doe.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sleepy and wondering where the last 10 years have gone.

#sheepcountingtime

Deleted
    It's 'meh'. I mean, I've got a good job, nice car etc... But I've been single for 3 years now and it's starting to eat me up.
    Everytime my friends and I come together to hang out, all of them bring their girlfriends and I am the third wheel. Sure, I like their girlfriends and I get along with them quite nicely but I realize how lonely I am every time.

Sure, I believe people who say that having a girlfriend isn't everything either, but after 3 years I would love the feeling of being loved again..

But I get to buy a new pc for myself next month, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Been at my first full-time, grown-up job for 4 months now after graduating in May, and, though I'm doing well and had an awesome 90 day review, I'm constantly paranoid about my job.

There's been 3-4 different people in this job in the last two years, and all of them either were fired or left... boss is nice, but she wants things done HER way or the highway. I'm fine with that, I'm just so paranoid that one little screw up will get me slapped with a 'PiP' like the last guy...

At least I have a new puppy to look forward to in a few months

Signature by Shyama!

A few weeks until exams... It's just going to get harder and harder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsDerrMan View Post
    A few weeks until exams... It's just going to get harder and harder.
    that's no way to talk about your penis

Deleted
    Weather just got cold. Got a long winter ahead of us. Was hoping for the warm weather to stick around for a bit longer..

Deleted
    I guess it's pretty good, school's going well, my tattoo appointment is coming up soon and I'm stoked about that. I just despise winter though, it gets so god damn dark here in Sweden during winter and it's hard not to get a little semi-depressed.

Deleted
    How's life? Life is good. Next week I'm off to visit my boyfriend for two weeks. Just need to get this week of work out of the way.

Deleted
    Frustrating to say the least, and not in an obviously fixable way either.