Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    And running BT every week isn't hard either, if something is easy or hard is relative to your opinion, not based around fact.
    Yes but not everyone could run BT every week back in TBC, i'm not talking about any legendary item i'm talking about ones appropriate to your level. A level 90 with glaives is about a thousand times less impressive than a level 70 with glaives back in TBC. And successfully clearing BT every week in TBC was much harder than what is required this time round, that is a fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the cloak will look something like this.

The ilvl 600 cloak pleases me: it means that I won't get screwed out of a cloak by RNG again next tier #10manlootugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedave View Post
    The ilvl 600 cloak pleases me: it means that I won't get screwed out of a cloak by RNG again next tier #10manlootugh
    Oh yeah, still using an agility pvp cloak on my shaman for 2+ months now. Bonus rolls in both LFR and normal have yielded nothing. I got elemental cloaks up the ass though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vargas View Post
    I kinda hope they do reduce it to 3k; make it more manageable for alts. Or maybe once you get the 6k valor you can do it on alts for a reduced cost.

EDIT: I did the grind on my warrior.
    Same here and I had to switch to my shaman since we had a plate melee too many and yeah, the 1000 cap a week just kills it for me. Should have been 2k tops in 5.2 for that achievement. Ah well, at least it might be nerfed for my upcoming pally and monk. Save me some useless busywork on those two at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    How does a cloak in 5.3 lessen hope for a weapon in 5.4? They're not going to give us the good reward until the end. At least this time it's not a gem![COLOR="red"]
    Sound files say so...(not word for word) "keep proving loyalty to me, and I'll imbue your new cloak with my own power"

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Extraordinaire View Post
    Sound files say so...(not word for word) "keep proving loyalty to me, and I'll imbue your new cloak with my own power"
    That probably just means that at the end of this patch the cloaks upgrade. Shadowmourne, dragonwrath and fangs of the father all had non legendary pre stages, i could see the cloaks being the same. The datamined cloaks aren't legendary quality so the whole quest and items may not be in yet.