Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Paladin tanks are broken? Oh, it's fine, no one cares if it's not a dps class being ~10k simmed dps ahead of the second one.

Hoping to leave my newly leveled pal tank at ~500 ilvl this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrov View Post
    hc is the general shorthand way to write heroic, so it's just more recognisable than nh i guess
    If its Hard mode or heroic mode its usually HM.
    I have only seen HC as Hard Core.
    Regardless it's called Normal Mode.
    Saying its Non Heroic with an abbreviation is silly.

For instance Durumu 10m
    or
    Durumu 10m HM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    If its Hard mode or heroic mode its usually HM.
    I have only seen HC as Hard Core.
    Regardless it's called Normal Mode.
    Saying its Non Heroic with an abbreviation is silly.

For instance Durumu 10m
    or
    Durumu 10m HM.
    Are we seriously talking about this? Nonheroic is an often used term on our server. Didn´t even know, that that may cause trouble.

@ the Rest:

I guess, that its doable with 1 Palatank because BoP removes the debuff. So I guess it´s also doable with a Palahealer. Please tell me if I get something wrong, I do not know much about Paladins. I know, that BoP has a 5 minute cd and can be used twice if specced. At how many stacks should the debuff be removed? And wont the Boss hit other players while the tank is immune? Again, if I didn´t get it right, please correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Are we seriously talking about this? Nonheroic is an often used term on our server. Didn´t even know, that that may cause trouble.

@ the Rest:

I guess, that its doable with 1 Palatank because BoP removes the debuff. So I guess it´s also doable with a Palahealer. Please tell me if I get something wrong, I do not know much about Paladins. I know, that BoP has a 5 minute cd and can be used twice if specced. At how many stacks should the debuff be removed? And wont the Boss hit other players while the tank is immune? Again, if I didn´t get it right, please correct me.
    People that are 1 tanking are doing it with a Prot Pally and a Ret/Holy Pally. 2 Pallies total because you need 3 or 4 bops total.

Update - World 1st Non pally tank 10m kill. 8)
    Last edited by gynshon; 2013-03-31 at 06:11 AM.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    People that are 1 tanking are doing it with a Prot Pally and a Ret/Holy Pally. 2 Pallies total because you need 3 or 4 bops total.

Update - World 1st Non pally tank 10m kill. 8)
    I know you're referring to heroic but this thread being about normal I need to make it clear all you need is 1 pally in the raid to 1 tank it on normal.

Bop and clear stacks at start of first colorblind, stacks will naturally clear during beam phase bop again at start of 2nd colorblind. It would be a 3rd colorblind phase before you need another pally and you shouldn't get one on normal.

Deleted
    We 2 healed and 1 tanked it.

2 healing should be standard for the fight if you rotate raid CDs for the light spectrum phase.

1 tanking is doable if you have a paladin in your raid, and easily doable if you have 2 paladins. We have 2 pallies so between us 4 BoPs it becomes easy.

Even so I'd reccomend 2tank/2heal just for ease of execution if you have the DPS, however if you lack DPS then getting down to 1 tank is a tiny bit of help. We really only 1 tanked it because out 2nd was out for the week. In reality the benefit is small since your extra melee DPSer will need to sit in front of the boss (parry) and run in the yellow beam like a tank anyway and he won't do a hell of lot more dmg than a vengeanced out tank will.

But definitely 2 heal fight in my opinion.

wtf is "nhc"? NM = Normal modes HM = Heroic modes. Am I missing something here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    wtf is "nhc"? NM = Normal modes HM = Heroic modes. Am I missing something here?
    Like half the posts on the first page explain that, just look a little. It means nonheroic.

So BoP/Bubble removes hard stare stacks or just the bleed?

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    So BoP/Bubble removes hard stare stacks or just the bleed?
    Both. It can also remove the stacks you get from being in the light beams.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    One paladin in raid is enough to one tank it, our dps is far from exceptional, and im solo tanking it on my warrior with 2x bop from our retri pala, no problems at all. (10 man normal, 1 tank/2heal)