10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    The court is still working out visitation rights between you and Foxxi over Oddish.

It's taking a long time since you're Professor Foxxi's research assistant so you see each other every single day, so they don't know whether to give you weekdays or weekends, with alternating holidays.
    it was my pokeball that caught Oddish

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Impossible. Oddish already had a trainer so it was already captured and subsequent Pokeballs would not work on it.

It's just that Professor Fox kind of stole Oddish instead of letting the Poke Center find Oddish's trainer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Officer Jenny showed up and arrested you both.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly certain that Foxxi and I said y'all are wild mons in the dead thread :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's all ok. Me and Ely eloped to the day care center.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I don't get it.

You're right Worg, I think only the team rocket mafia teams were actually captured. Okay Oddish is yours since Professor Foxxi mistakingly took me LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I don't get it.
    It's because when you put a Ditto in a Pokemon Daycare, it fucks anyone it sees.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's because when you put a Ditto in a Pokemon Daycare, it fucks anyone it sees.
    lmao

Ohhhh, now I get it.

Deleted
    Pokemon, gotta catch'em all

Infracted
    Last edited by Zoma; 2013-04-28 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Yeah that was pretty fun to see, you played a pretty good bomb; I was strongly considering investigating you that night too.
    I actually was worried that I was going to get investigated (and make it a wasted investigate) or I was going to kill the vigilante. I'm just glad that the way it worked out, we had no vig and I got lucky and was targeted by mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    @Deca for what it's worth, this is how our targeting of you went down (from what I remember):

Wass: We don't have any really good targets tonight. Any ideas?
    Me: What about Lysah or Krayzy? They seem to be powerful players almost all the time. They're kind of intimidating to me as a newbie.
    Wass: Nah ignore them, they're not good targets for now.
    Silkku: What about Deca? he probably won't have any protection tonight, usually people protect or jail or whatever other people.
    Wass/Me: Okay good plan. Who goes to kill?
    Me: I will since I have the revenge kill ability in case I run into a PGO or something.

Later: Me: OHAI GOLEM -blows up-

Edit: Silkku said he saw you and didn't get the feeling of new player or always NKed early, so why not. Yeah. That's it.
    I know, I read part of your thread.

Regardless of what else happened, I think Uggor played the best. After being lynched, omg, that may have been the most hilarious thing to see from the Dead Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I actually was worried that I was going to get investigated (and make it a wasted investigate) or I was going to kill the vigilante. I'm just glad that the way it worked out, we had no vig and I got lucky and was targeted by mafia.

I know, I read part of your thread.

Regardless of what else happened, I think Uggor played the best. After being lynched, omg, that may have been the most hilarious thing to see from the Dead Thread.
    <3

srs <3