Page 3 of 154 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
53
103
... LastLast
  1. #41
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Vote: Uggor

    Obviously, because he voted on me, he's scum!
    Obviously scum being wishy washy :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Foxes are pretty cute, and just look at aethon.
    is that an evil sonic? o.O

  3. #43
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Oh god dammit YOU SAID FRIDAY!

    Vote: Nightfury Treann
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  4. #44
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    148
    All I know is I have the best pokemon in the world! Is not one of the ones I wanted, but it is okay. I got a better one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    HARDCORE TAILORING!!!! LISTEN TO METAL AND GRIT YOUR TEETH WHILE YOU THREAD THAT FUCKING NEEDLE! GOD DAMN, MAN! SEW THAT SHIT! FUCK!!! SEW IT HARDER HOLY SHIT! EPIIICCC!!!!!!
    More or less favorite songs now: Error + Eternity + Voodoo Doll (NSFW) + G.R.8.U

  5. #45
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    All I know is I have the best pokemon in the world!
    But shiftry isn't even in this game.

  6. #46
    Moderator Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,038
    unvote

    Want to join a bandwagon early, because no scum do that, Vote: Treann teh Dargonz

  7. #47
    I am Murloc! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Colchester, land of the squaddies, UK
    Posts
    5,494
    That feel when you find out that Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres is basically counting.

    I'm playing White 2 and didn't realise till now

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 01:41 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Vote: Nightfury Treann
    Come on now, Skeeter, he ain't hurting no-one.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/6/6 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver

  8. #48
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Obviously scum being wishy washy :P
    THAT'S JUST HOW I AM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    That feel when you find out that Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres is basically counting.

    I'm playing White 2 and didn't realise till now

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 01:41 AM ----------


    Come on now, Skeeter, he ain't hurting no-one.
    How have I not noticed this? I feel dumb(er) now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm playing White 2
    Heh, so am I, litwick <3
    Sadly im not litwick </3

  10. #50
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    That feel when you find out that Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres is basically counting.

    I'm playing White 2 and didn't realise till now
    You seriously didn't know? xD

    They did it again in Gen 5

    Deino, Zweilous and Hydreigon

  11. #51
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Because Lysah hasn't linked it yet (unless I managed to miss it): http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page.

    ^^ For you new players, that can tell you a lot of the acronyms, the roles, the basics of the game, and even guides.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 07:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    You seriously didn't know? xD

    They did it again in Gen 5

    Deino, Zweilous and Hydreigon
    What language is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  12. #52
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post

    [/COLOR]

    What language is that?
    It's german you nimwit!
    * Hits Deca in the head with a stick

  13. #53
    ^ german, and thanks for the link

  14. #54
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    148
    German I believe Decagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    HARDCORE TAILORING!!!! LISTEN TO METAL AND GRIT YOUR TEETH WHILE YOU THREAD THAT FUCKING NEEDLE! GOD DAMN, MAN! SEW THAT SHIT! FUCK!!! SEW IT HARDER HOLY SHIT! EPIIICCC!!!!!!
    More or less favorite songs now: Error + Eternity + Voodoo Doll (NSFW) + G.R.8.U

  15. #55
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    You seriously didn't know? xD

    They did it again in Gen 5

    Deino, Zweilous and Hydreigon
    Wow...I didnt know that...Learn something new every day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

  16. #56

  17. #57
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    already 2nd page? You guys are fluffers
    No U!

    Unvote
    Vote: Worgenite

  18. #58
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    It's german you nimwit!
    * Hits Deca in the head with a stick
    I'm ignorant about these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  19. #59
    Blademaster Virothe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37
    :O So it begins!

  20. #60
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    already 2nd page? You guys are fluffers
    Im a professional fluffer - The trick is to avoid eye contact
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •