10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Arlee's attempt on Lysah's life failed.
    Yes, but it still resulted in a death, her own. Assuming of course that Lysah speaks the truth, blah blah blah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Unless there is 3 docs.
    Read that over. Then read it again. And then tell me you seriously think we are in a comp where it's possible for them to make each other completely NK immune

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Yay a day early.

vote Nightfury Treann

Lets hear some of your theories you tempted and tantalized us with ^^
    FoS: Krayzy

I saw him like rushing everyone no matter who like if he doesn't want to know who's who.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose this may be premature, but with the deaths of two modified vanilla townies and no regular VT's, I'd consider it very plausible that we don't have any true vanilla townies again.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you said I was scum you'd be proven wrong on the lynch, you wouldn't risk that.
    I can say you're scum, you turn up Town on a lynch and then nothing happens to me, just like what happened to Falbacca, so, yes, I would risk that.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Read that over. Then read it again. And then tell me you seriously think we are in a comp where it's possible for them to make each other completely NK immune
    We've been in comps like that before, it's always been possible to make 1-2 people NK immune. But it requires you to find the other protection roles. Which is unlikely, especially in a game with no pms allowed.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can also guess someone was protected, or someone was roleblocked, or 2-3 scum attack the same target. That happens from time to time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I suppose this may be premature, but with the deaths of two modified vanilla townies and no regular VT's, I'd consider it very plausible that we don't have any true vanilla townies again.
    I'm going to claim that there's either one VT or an Innocent Child player, probably a non-fully evolved, non-legendary, Normal-type pokemon (that is, either Clefable, Snorlax or Wigglytuff).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    I can say you're scum, you turn up Town on a lynch and then nothing happens to me, just like what happened to Falbacca, so, yes, I would risk that.
    You aren't basing it off an investigation though. Just the fact you're clearly scum. My vote would brim you but I said I'd vote Lysah so that's what I'm doing

But everyone else who doesn't care about Lysah. This guy.

Deleted
    If you said I was scum you'd be proven wrong on the lynch, you wouldn't risk that.
    That is no argument, it that was true we'd never lynch anyone until we got a Cop result. We vote on people we believe to be scum based on their actions and if someone is afraid to vote because they might "look bad" they are most likely scum and deserve to be lynched

Unless there is 3 docs.

Why? I've already won the game and I'd gladly make that trade. Your fanaticism is extremely harmful to the town and I was really praying for a scum read on you. Still, getting an innocent result doesn't mean you're not worth lynching, but it's the town's choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    You aren't basing it off an investigation though. Just the fact you're clearly scum. My vote would brim you but I said I'd vote Lysah so that's what I'm doing.
    Oh, I don't need an investigation. I'm basing it off your actions. Voting a semi-confirmed Jack (with no reasoning) isn't good Town play.

Why am I scum? Because I'm voting a scummy VT/SK/GF?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    That is no argument, it that was true we'd never lynch anyone until we got a Cop result. We vote on people we believe to be scum based on their actions and if someone is afraid to vote because they might "look bad" they are most likely scum and deserve to be lynched
    Lysah IS basing her claim off a cop investigation though.....so like firebert, everything you just said is irrelevant and obviose because we aren't talking in general terms here, it's a specific case where Lysah has an investigation and said shed use it on me.

---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 08:34 AM ----------

Oh, I don't need an investigation. I'm basing it off your actions. Voting a semi-confirmed Jack (with no reasoning) isn't good Town play.

Why am I scum? Because I'm voting a scummy VT/SK/GF?
    Because you're following every word Lysah says and are now referring to her as a semi-confirmed jack
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-04-08 at 12:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to claim that there's either one VT or an Innocent Child player, probably a non-fully evolved, non-legendary, Normal-type pokemon (that is, either Clefable, Snorlax or Wigglytuff).
    All three of those pokemon are fully evolved though, not that it isn't possible still. Clefable line is Cleffa-Clefairy-Clefable, Snorlax had teh pre-evolution Munchlax, and Wigglytuff is igglybuff-jigglypuff-wigglytuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    I, in no way, view Lysah as a semi-confirmed anything.

I view her as a complete wild card. There's 45% Jack, 45% SK, 10% some kind of crazy hybrid.

Deleted
    Lysah IS basing her claim off a cop investigation though.....so like firebert, everything you just said is irrelevant and obviose because we aren't talking in general terms here, it's a specific case where Lysah has an investigation and said shed use it on me.
    Lysah based her claim on the fact that she has claimed Jack and for now I'm still believing that claim. Firebert and I have based our opinions on perceived behavior. If you have a real reason to believe Lysah isn't Jack besides "she is Lysah and said I still might be scum!" then please, do share them so others might see something they are missing

---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 03:40 AM ----------

Because you're following every word Lysah says and are now referring to her as a semi-confirmed jack
    Here is the core problem: you see it as us following Lysah blindly whereas at the very least I and most likely Firebert too base off our opinions on earlier actions and lack of them. For now, I've yet to be convinced Lysah is not Jack

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    All three of those pokemon are fully evolved though, not that it isn't possible still. Clefable line is Cleffa-Clefairy-Clefable, Snorlax had teh pre-evolution Munchlax, and Wigglytuff is igglybuff-jigglypuff-wigglytuff.
    I herped the derp.

I just meant Normal Type non-legendary. There's so many non-fully evolved pokemon there's no point mentioning it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    I herped the derp.

I just meant Normal Type non-legendary. There's so many non-fully evolved pokemon there's no point mentioning it.
    Ah, okay then. Ignoring the possibility of lying role claimers, then Wigglytuff is accounted for as a doctor. Snorlax and Clefable are still possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Still, getting an innocent result doesn't mean you're not worth lynching, but it's the town's choice.
    I really want to hear the reasoning on this. There are people I'd rather focus on instead of Ana right now, namely Bandwagon-Xanjori and Lurkers-Kel&NFT

10+ Year Old Account
    And I've yet to be convinced she is. But every argument for both has been said, were at an impass. I know I can't convince you to vote Lysah. That's why my first post was just a vote.

Unless someone comes out and claims scum, I won't be switching.