Deleted
    Hold and stop to the game: scum PMs?

It is now night but I want this cleared: who exactly are you accusing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been playing this game for the town or scum, really. Just what's in my best interests. And what's in my best interests is whatever lets me stay alive. So far, it has been better for me to play the town game. Since we are in the final stages of the game, right now I'm just going to do whatever lynches people the fastest. I guess I can go either Silkku or Blood Fox, but Silkku has more votes.

Vote Silkku
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless I'm mistaken, you have 6 votes and need 7 for lynch.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 02:05 PM ----------

Rigimi makes 7. That's night.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    Oh right, foxxi fixed it. Anyways, off to the discussion thread with you rollo, you have some explaining to do

Professor's Log 7:21 pm
    Getting home late tonight. We've discovered something rather disturbing when we put the signal devices under the microscope. They are marked with Team Rocket's logo. It would seem they have hatched some hairbrained new plan to try and capture pokemon without even being around themselves. Wether it was intended for the captured pokemon to be wild or not is unclear, but I would guess it was a flaw in the mechanism since no one showed up to collect the pokemon these controlled creatures were fighting. I imagine Team Rocket didn't account for wild pokemon helping each other either, haha. Another one is being brought in as I leave, but I don't need to inspect. I can see the device on it's leg. Time for that tomorrow.

Golbat a mafia member has been lynched with majority vote
    Night Deadline Saturday April 27th 7pm EDT
    Please submit your night action in your thread.

With 12 alive it takes 7 for majority lynch

Silkku (7)
    Robo (1)
    Bloodfox (1)

Anakso - silkku (post 2957)
    Blood Fox - silkku (post 2954)
    Kel -
    Keleb - Robo (post 2975)
    Krayzy - silkku (post 2949)
    Listo95 - silkku (post 2988)
    Rigimi44 - silkku (post 3002)
    Robozerim - silkku (post 2981)
    Rollo - silkku (post 3000)
    Silkku - bloodfox (post 2969)
    Uggorthaholy -
    Xanjori -
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2013-04-26 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump for night, and Foxxi, I'm dead.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Professor's Log 6:14am
    I couldn't sleep last night so I'm going to head into town early today. Things have been quiet out in the wild lately..I think things will be back to normal soon. There's a Farfetch'd on my doorstep with a note clutched against it's chest addressed to Keleb...It says "Lucii, you got some explaining to do". That's odd. Why would a note addressed to Keleb start out addressing Lucii? Ah the mysteries of pokemon....

Farfetch'd a heckler has fainted (Anakso)

with 10 alive it takes 6 for majority lynch
    Day Deadline Sunday April 28th 8am EDT
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2013-04-27 at 12:40 PM.

Since "we" went for town win last night I guess it's Blood Fox next unless someone has something to reveal. I have nothing to reveal although foxxi might not have gotten around to updating my thread yet in case there is something.

Nothing new on my end. Was Blood the only mafia member left?

I'lll respond later tonight, busy ass day.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I'lll respond later tonight, busy ass day.
    I'm interested in who you attempted to block, why and if you were successful?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would also like to know that, Blood Fox. Then, of course, I'll vote for you.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Fox is where my vote is going, but there are two other people I'm still suspicious of.

Xanjori has done nothing to prove his claim other than have nobody else counter claim that same role. I believe Xanjori is telling the truth, but it is now time to find out. It is time to release all your information.

Keleb is the other person. He confirmed that he has killed someone this game and yet he has been left to live because he says he is a survivor. I would think that the second you kill a town member (I honestly can't remember who Keleb killed) you lose the ability to win with the town and that could have a lot to do with him not wanting to side with the town yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Keleb is the other person. He confirmed that he has killed someone this game and yet he has been left to live because he says he is a survivor. I would think that the second you kill a town member (I honestly can't remember who Keleb killed) you lose the ability to win with the town and that could have a lot to do with him not wanting to side with the town yesterday.
    Virothe was the one I killed on N2. I'm waiting until Blood Fox has revealed who he attempted to block and why before I reveal the result I got from last night. And the one I voted for yesterday I did for the reason stated when I made my vote. I think I said something along the lines of "Let's go nuts!".

Something interesting is that since Uggor died my estimation is that kel and listo has fewer posts together than Uggor. That is why I felt like voting for Robo I think it was. There's to much /afk atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Foxxi either forgot to tell me what ability I got last night, or she decided not to because I was roleblocked or something. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Well, Foxxi either forgot to tell me what ability I got last night, or she decided not to because I was roleblocked or something. /shrug
    I flipped a coin between protecting you or Anakso.

I think I need a new coin.

Still not sure what my info would do for you. I could literally write a list of people that didnt die on certain nights and post that and you'd not be able to tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Still not sure what my info would do for you. I could literally write a list of people that didnt die on certain nights and post that and you'd not be able to tell.
    Combining who was protected with who was role blocked can tell us a lot.

If we are lacking a kill on a certain night and a scum wasn't role blocked that night it can tell us a lot. Also, knowing who I have protected and who you have protected and who I have protected can help both of us decide on who to protect going forward.

I don't know. Maybe you shouldn't release the information. I'm still half asleep.

What do others think?

I need to recheck my list, if this game goes on any longer I wont be able to use my ability on anyone!

Does it really matter?