Deleted

Prot Warrior UI - video (ElvUI, WeakAuras & more)

Hi,
    I've created a short video showing my latest UI - apologies for the quality, had to turn it down in order for the recording to be acceptably smooth, but for the purpose of the video it shouldn't matter.

Please see here: http://www.twitch.tv/netheee/b/383627399
    Weak Auras import strings: https://gist.github.com/tomasz-tomcz...e5d428f5e0d3b3

Addons used:
    • ElvUI + ElvUI Enhanced
    • WeakAuras (credit for the idea to Affinity from Blood Legion)
    • QuickMark
    • Tidy Plates
    • Shadowed Unit Frames

Let me know what you think

Some of the WeakAuras are customized based on some others I found but I never wrote down the source, will definitely update the post with link back if I find it.

Deleted
    You should probably swap to the Threat Plates plugin to TidyPlates
    I would tend to say the Icons above your player frame are a bit pointless given that they are on your bars already with their cooldowns clearly displayed:P
    SuF, big plus though:P

You should probably stop moving backwards and forwards so much, aside from making your viewers nauseous you will also infuriate any melee DPS trying to hit what you are moving about:P

Is this just a self advertising thread? What's up for discussion, cuz I want to discuss things.

Deleted
    @eddytheone: I'm in the process of experimenting; my action bars show the cooldowns indeed but having them up there, where my eyes are almost all the time is hopefully gonna nag me to use them a bit more. I'll look into Threat Plates, thanks
    Sorry about moving

@Recko: sharing, more than anything. I've help a few people set similar stuff up so having one link they can go to is a bit easier for me, I don't advertise as there's no other content I provide that's relevant It's true there isn't much for discussion, perhaps should have made the focus WeakAuras and encourage sharing everyone's..