Page 1 of 2
LastLast

ilv600 Epic Cloaks (legendary questline)

It seems this latest PTR build has revealed some interesting knowledge about the reward for the next part of the legendary questline - ilv600 cloaks! A massive increase over current gear... and if the item level wasn't overpowered enough, they all have 3 sets of secondary stats instead of the usual 2.

If that's still not enough there's hints they may possibly be upgraded even further, not only via the normal valour upgrade, but through the questline as well!

As you can see there is a somewhat plain version and a kind of "empowered" version of each, so we can speculate that we'll start off with the base epic version then eventually upgrade it to a more powerful (perhaps legendary) version.

Oh and btw, the ilv600 one appears to be the base epic version, not the upgraded one! These cloaks are looking to be extremely powerful items.

Jadefire Drape

Oxhoof Greatcloak

Tigerclaw Cape / Tigerfang Wrap

Cranewing Cloak
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-06-18 at 02:11 PM.

I like how they come with an ilvl 600 item when people have been complaining about ilvls getting out hand .
    But I don't mind, those are delicious.

Seems crazy, so strong =D

I'm ready for it. That 'Awakened' Ox cloak looks amazing. Looking at the tuft of fur with the gem in it, it looks like these may have particle effects.
    I'm gonna say a jump to legendary is gonna put these at 615~.

I actually really dig the look of the one my Hunter will wear. The gold and blue looks so nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck 600 Ilevel, dont expect that questline to be easy. Exited for this.

Deleted
    While those cloaks look like standard cloak models with average visual design work, i'm really hoping that if they do become legendary cloaks at some point that they're models get an upgrade and look more like something from Game of Thrones with fur on the top or some ornamental features around the collars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm. Legendary cloaks should incorporate some sort of billowing animation, or shoulder segment to them.
    Remember pre-undeath Lord Godfrey? I know his cinematic model was based on Arthas's, but now THAT was a cloak.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I wholeheartedly agree that if they make cloaks that important that they're legendary, they can at least make an updated model for them.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont't like the look of cloaks in wow at all. For the legendary ones they could realy make new models.
    Character(s): Velestra || Guild(s): Untotenschutzverein - MM || Sig by Lorfine

They look lame if you ask me. WoW's cloak models are one of the first thing that need to be seriously look at. They look like a paper.

They ought to make the cloaks a little more 3D if they're going to be legendary. The designs look alright but they're still the same boring cloaks.

Deleted
    All those delicious clipping errors with trashcan shoulderpads if they made cloacks more "3d".

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    While those cloaks look like standard cloak models with average visual design work, i'm really hoping that if they do become legendary cloaks at some point that they're models get an upgrade and look more like something from Game of Thrones with fur on the top or some ornamental features around the collars.
    What about the designs on these cloaks looks "standard" or "average" at all? Is this a bad joke? Very rarely has there been cloaks with a nice design on them that doesn't look like a nasty smudge of way too many colors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Until cloaks will not look like this:

or this:

I will never set them as visible. It looks so stupid and needs serious work when new models come out (with next expansion maybe).
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Deleted
    Why is there an agility one with dodge? =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    guardian druid
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Guardian Druids and Brewmaster Monks say hello

Deleted
    I am aware of those 2 specs, I main brewmaster myself. Point was though that neither will prefer the dodge version over the haste one. For sure not brewmaster and looking at guardian druids on armory it seems safe to say they won't either.