Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Lei Shen died of old age, right?

Then why does he not drop dead of organ failure right after being resurrected. Do trolls know how to turn back time as well?

Presumably they would have healed any tissue damage beforehand.

They had a thousand druids cast Rejuvenate on him all at once.

They would have had some time since most organ failure doesn't cause instant death.

Herald of the Titans Mighty Blue Bear's Avatar
    That or he's a zombie...

...an electric-powered zombie!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanochan View Post
    That or he's a zombie...

Scratch my idea, this is badass.

Probably a mage used alter time as well in the ritual.

That or he's a zombie...

meh that reeks too much like onyxia in BWD

he's suppose to be this powerful super mogu....why didnt someone heal him before he died? or Mage Timewarp? Alter Time, caverns of time!!!! Blizzard be more consistent!!!!

its a game, he ressurected and is all better gg.

Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    That or he's a zombie...

That is simultaneously the most terrifying and the most amazing thing I've ever read on these forums.
    Reduce- Iconic class abilities, complexity and meaningful rotations, usefulness of any one class in a raid group
    Reuse- A continent from 3 expansions ago, a story arch from 3 games ago, characters that would otherwise be dead
    Recycle- A beaten to death plot-line, the nostalgia goggles for TBC, bossfight mechanics that make patchwerk seem complex
    The three R's of Warlords of Draenor and that doesn't even mention flying, #savekarabor, blizzard store, tier to tier ilvl skips.

His eyes are all glowy like a Death Knights. Mind you he is also a wielder of lightning so maybe that is what that is. Trolls are good at regeneration, maybe they work off that. WELL I DONT KNOW.
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

It actually made me wonder, Lei shen most powerfull mogu died from old age, but iron quon who is present in his burial like 11 thousands years ago, and korune who was present when his secrets were sealed (dude to whom garrosh "axed" a question) were doing pretty well. I guess its good diet and active live style.

And btw, if resurecting him was so easy why didint zandalari rezzed him right after he died ? And just do it whenever grandpa feels like hitting the calendar ? Immortality for dummies !!!
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2013-04-02 at 09:24 AM.

you're taking resurrection too literally. No one resurrected is truly alive - they already died, it's just magic and whatnot recreating the electrical pulses in the brain. Organ failure or not, it wouldn't make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    It actually made me wonder, Lei shen most powerfull mogu died from old age, but iron quon who is present in his burial like 11 thousands years ago, and korune who was present when his secrets were sealed (dude to whom garrosh "axed" a question) were doing pretty well. I guess its good diet and active live style.
    Chances are they were buried inside of the castle and resurrected after Lei Shen returned. There was a good chunk of time between his revival (5.0) and when we sieged the isle (5.2), even lore wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Chances are they were buried inside of the castle and resurrected after Lei Shen returned. There was a good chunk of time between his revival (5.0) and when we sieged the isle (5.2), even lore wise.
    Also, do we know how old Lei Shen is compared to the rest? He could be 20000 years old when he died of old age the first time, while the other Mogu were only 5000 years old at that time, it's unlikely but you never know with blizzard.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill
    Stream (Thursday 19:45) | Guild Website

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yes, and Old Age is the name of his pet snail.
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Dude, remember Zul'jin? The one-handed troll? You know, the member of race that is known exactly for the ability to regenerate even lost limbs? Yeah. Warcraft. Because megic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Metzenphrenia. As defined in the DSM: "To be so badly written, that it drives the character into insanity." It's symptoms are similar to schizophrenia but even crazier.
    "There are no answers, only choices" - Solaris.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeaye View Post
    you're taking resurrection too literally. No one resurrected is truly alive - they already died, it's just magic and whatnot recreating the electrical pulses in the brain. Organ failure or not, it wouldn't make a difference.
    ..Are you saying we all play zombies

NOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Dude, remember Zul'jin? The one-handed troll? You know, the member of race that is known exactly for the ability to regenerate even lost limbs? Yeah. Warcraft. Because megic.
    'Limbs' is said to be an overstatement made due to the sheer speed with which they can recover from grievous wounds, but they can regrow lost digits etc.

That or he's a zombie...

Well if this is the case then why don't we wake up Bolvar so he can smack this upstart upside the head and gives us the loot right away

Don question da voodoo, mon.
    Thanks a bunch for the Signature, Cthulhu Ftagn.