Thread: New Mmo Mouse

Deleted

Question New Mmo Mouse

Hello
    I'm looking for the new Mmo mouse. I was looking and I choose Razer Naga Epic and the new SteelSeries WoW wireless mmo mouse.

Can you tell me guys which one is better choice?
    Cheers

I owned a Naga for about a year, at which point the left mouse button randomly decided to start registering multiple clicks regardless of how many time I actually pressed the button. pretty annoying when buying stuff from a vendor. It also felt disappointingly cheap considering the price.

I am currently using a Logitech G600 which I like quite a bit. The only issue I have had to deal with is the mouse tracking randomly resetting, occasionally throwing my camera straight into the air or into the ground. It seems to be fixed after turning off mouse acceleration and some other config options. The mouse itself feels much more substantial and well-made than the Naga, for sure. I do prefer the side button layout of the Naga to the Logitech. The contours don't contribute to anything other than awkward finger stretching, IMO. Still prefer the mouse over the Naga, though.

I don't really have any experience with the SteelSeries mouse, but I have always kept a safe distance from gimmicky peripherals like it. Hopefully someone can chime in on it. GL!

I also have the Logitech G600 mouse and I absolutely love it it. http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...mouse?crid=825

Same as the above.

I have the razer naga ultimate and I love it. The number keys on the side of the mouse have vastly improved my mmo experience. It's let me focus on movement with my left hand and hit almost all of my hotkeys with my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

I will never own a Razer product ever again. Quality isn't their thing.

I don't know if the new WoW branded mice have gotten any better, but the first and second ones were piss poor quality. I won't go as far as to say Steelseries as a brand is horrible however.

I'll suggest the Corsair M90. I've been using mine for a little over a year now and It's still going strong. Build quality is amazing.

I would suggest the Logitech over your choices too, but from what I've read over the last year it seems Logitech has been slipping. I have heard great things about the G600 however.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Gigabyte Aivia Krypton. Excellent mouse. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to buy a new mouse
    http://www.gigabyte.com/products/pro...px?pid=4103#ov

Quote Originally Posted by Btoler1 View Post
    I also have the Logitech G600 mouse and I absolutely love it it. http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...mouse?crid=825
    same as this guy. its amazing i love it. all the buttons are easy to reach for me and are easily distinguishable (after some use) without looking.

Naga.

My friend got the WoW mouse, and it felt really tacky/plastic; the paint was off within days. I've had my Naga for about 3 years now and it still feels and looks new after having pretty much all-day every-day use.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivena View Post
    I owned a Naga for about a year, at which point the left mouse button randomly decided to start registering multiple clicks regardless of how many time I actually pressed the button. pretty annoying when buying stuff from a vendor. It also felt disappointingly cheap considering the price.
    That's a really common problem with Nagas it happened to mine not too long ago usually happens around a year of use. You can fix it buy buying some electrical contact spray and putting some on the button that makes the mouse click inside the mouse.

Deleted
    I have had my Naga for about 15 months and it still works great, i always wonder why they break for other people. I can only wonder if people don't keep there stuff clean and if they throw/slam there mouse when mad at the game or whatever.

If you get a naga, turn off the palm lighting, it gets really warm on your hand other than that i love mine, i have short fingers but a big meaty hand and it fits me just fine, love all the buttons as well.

I really love my MMO7. Couldn't play without it. When I bought it I picked up a Naga also and ended up sending the Naga back because I liked the MMO7 better.

I have Logitech G600 mouse.It is really intersting.

as above...:-)

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Razer Naga. It's quite good for MMO's, but as people said above after a while all Razers start to double click which is really annoying considering the price you pay. I haven't tried Logitech G600 yet, but I'll probably give it a shot once my Naga goes to shit (again)