Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Willem Defoe

That Megatron voice was actually better than I thought from OP's post. Still partial to Frank Welker myself, though.

How about Keith David for Sargeras though? The guy that did Goliath's voice from Gargoyles.

he allready got hes voice ....

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Sargeras\\WG_Sargeras_HOR01.wav")

Quote Originally Posted by Zehir View Post
    Because they labeled his Soundfile /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Sargeras\\WG_Sargeras_HOR01.wav") just because right?
    I wasn't trying to disprove you, I know that, in fact I was looking through the sound files and found it myself on Wrath launch, or whenever the quest was introduced. I was just pointing out that voices can change when they aren't a major part of something.

Steve Blum.He did the voice of Rytlock Brimstone in Guild Wars 2.He does lots of voices in Anime,Film and Video Games.
    He starts at 1:05 in this video.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

If Optimus Prime could voice the trailer for World of Warcraft, Megatron can voice the badest of all badguys in Azeroth.

You don't need a badass voice to be an awesome villain, look at Frieza/Cell from DBZ
    But it would be very awesome if the guy who does the intro for most races(sounds almost identical so Optimus Prime) voiced Sargeras, would make him seem kinda omnipotent, kind of how it was revealed that Gaia was the narrator in Kratos.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    You don't need a badass voice to be an awesome villain, look at Frieza/Cell from DBZ
    But it would be very awesome if the guy who does the intro for most races(sounds almost identical so Optimus Prime) voiced Sargeras, would make him seem kinda omnipotent, kind of how it was revealed that Gaia was the narrator in Kratos.
    I think the guy died who did the intro to races.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I actually really like that idea! You should suggest it on the official forums.

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think the guy died who did the intro to races.
    that sucks.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jeremy Irons

For those who dont know this is the voice of scar from the lion king, He also played the warden in kingdom of heaven.

liam fuckin neeson, the guy trained batman and obi-won and lead the A-team
    Last edited by mizeri; 2013-03-29 at 07:17 PM.

Guy who plays Saruman in Lord of the Rings.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

Jeremy Irons might not be a bad choice either.

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Jeremy Irons

For those who dont know this is the voice of scar from the lion king, He also played the warden in kingdom of heaven.
    YES! I was scrolling up and spotted this.

Deleted
    Joe Pasquale

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    That could be the Leader of the Dreadlords for all we know. Theres no proof its Sargeras.
    The sound file says Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I wasn't trying to disprove you, I know that, in fact I was looking through the sound files and found it myself on Wrath launch, or whenever the quest was introduced. I was just pointing out that voices can change when they aren't a major part of something.
    I think I actually quoted you by mistake sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Speaking of Sylvanas, her current VA is doing a terrible job. Or maybe it's just the horrible dialogue they give her ...

Is she the same person that voiced her in Wc3 TFT? Bcuz sylvanas sounded damn good in the xpac. I don't know what happened to her in WoW haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2jJOK4Uo8c&t=8m33s

Gave me friggin chills.

"GIVE MY REGARDS TO HELL YOU SONUVABICH"

Tim Curry without a doubt. Take a look on him on youtube as Darkness in Legend.