Druid perspective videos for ToT and future raids.

So I was curious if we could create something similar to what is found in the priest class discussion as far as video perspectives from each Druid spec of both 10 & 25 normal and heroic fights for ToT and future raids. I know I personally record as a boomkin and would not mind having my videos be a part of it.

Deleted
    Sounds like a plan, but somebody would have to be in charge of it and update the OP whenever someone submits a video.
    If someone is willing to start and maintain a thread like that, I think it's a good idea.

Deleted
    Sounds like a good idea. There's the Guardian from <Memoirs> who's streaming and putting up Youtube videos. I personally stream our raids as well on a regular basis, however I'm not sure I'll be allowed to upload Heroic kills right away, plus I have no experience editing^^. Arielle is streaming his raids as well, he's prolly better at editing too, although he's not doing Heroic content yet.

Hmm our Resto Druid will be back to streaming soon and he's made videos Resto Druid PoV for all of Tier 14 15/16 Heroic - can find him on Youtube (Shiftseu).

Anyways, imo it's a good idea. Just need someone to take charge of it.

I think that would be awesome, I stream and upload our kills on youtube from a resto pov, user name is engorgio12 on youtube :-)

Credit goes to Pangcakes for the amazing signature!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orgio/advanced

WoWProgress currently categorizes all of the videos posted there by class and role, so someone interested can just go to their main page, choose 10/25-man, click a fight, then pick a class (and role, if applicable).

You can also link the pages directly.

edit: Still not a bad idea, though. Having the videos linked here would allow for discussion about things like strats and UIs. The way WoWProgress does it is quite impersonal.
    Last edited by Odobo; 2013-03-31 at 12:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a stickied thread in the General Discussion forums for streams, found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rcraft-Streams

You're free to start a thread solely for Youtube channels/videos, as long as you keep the thread from being spammed/bumped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    We have a stickied thread in the General Discussion forums for streams, found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rcraft-Streams

You're free to start a thread solely for Youtube channels/videos, as long as you keep the thread from being spammed/bumped.
    Yeah but I think the purpose of this, would be to have it in the Druid forum and not having to go through a million streams and or videos in order to find a Druid PoV.
    But I guess, that if it's streams, then people might as well go to Twitch and look. But with videos, would they still have to be in the general thread or would it be possible to have a thread here with Druid PoV's just for us?

Erm I am not sure how updated the thread with druid pov streams and vids thread is, but if you search for it, you can probably find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Yeah but I think the purpose of this, would be to have it in the Druid forum and not having to go through a million streams and or videos in order to find a Druid PoV.
    But I guess, that if it's streams, then people might as well go to Twitch and look. But with videos, would they still have to be in the general thread or would it be possible to have a thread here with Druid PoV's just for us?
    You're fine to start a thread just for Druid PoV's with Youtube channels (providing one doesn't already exist), but streams should go in the streams thread.

I've a few kills from ToT heroic on my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLvW...w?feature=mhee

However I'm going away for 6weeks so I will be inactive with posting new videos but 3 heroic kills are on my youtube channel.
    Directly importet from my stream, so no fancy editing.

I've frapsed all heroic bosses up to Dark Animus except Ji-kun so far but because of my small upload speed, they're not up yet. I'll post them here after I get them uploaded. Resto and moonkin point of views, depending on fight. Some of the kills will be edited but some will only include our Mumble, which is in Finnish so be ready to provide your own music!

Primordius heroic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVSFXj30kw4 (Moonkin point of view)

Deleted
    This seems to be a great idea guys, so lets get some Druid PoV videos