Deleted

Ele shaman rework

Give us benefit from crit to LvB
    remove instant cast LvB after Lava surge proc but still removes our cd LvB and give us +15%haste buff

i could be good?

Quote Originally Posted by Abmallim View Post
    Give us benefit from crit to LvB
    remove instant cast LvB after Lava surge proc but still removes our cd LvB and give us +15%haste buff

i could be good?
    not realy. You realy want another haste buff?

Deleted
    No, a better idea would be to keep everything as it is, but give LvB extra damage depending on how high our crit rating is.

For convenience, yes, but it's not needed. Also, there is going to be a point where there is too much haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taoforums View Post
    For convenience, yes, but it's not needed. Also, there is going to be a point where there is too much haste.
    too much haste = our gear could have only crit and mastery

Deleted
    I'd love to see Elemental Blast removed as a talent, since it's pretty shit for Resto and Ench. And instead Shamans now gain Elemental Power that builds up to 100, at 100 each spec has it's own "special" ability, for Elemental it will be Elemental Blast that hits for a tonne (less against players if need be), is a guaranteed crit and increases Mastery, Haste & Crit for 8 seconds.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I'd love to see Elemental Blast removed as a talent, since it's pretty shit for Resto and Ench. And instead Shamans now gain Elemental Power that builds up to 100, at 100 each spec has it's own "special" ability, for Elemental it will be Elemental Blast that hits for a tonne (less against players if need be), is a guaranteed crit and increases Mastery, Haste & Crit for 8 seconds.
    Ho! We have a winner! O.O! Ofcourse, that is a raw talent way to say, seeing it misses the enhancement and resto versions and how fast Elemental Power ramps up and the CD and ICD and RPPM, it misses all that, but the raw idea is there and I like the sound of that. =)
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work