Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Does leveling get any better past 86?

I feel like all I do is help and fight monkeys. Who wants to help monkeys? Seriously? I would love to fight demons, necromancers, giants, dark knights, but not fucking monkeys. What are we 12? Does it get any better in next levels or same old stupid ideas? I have seen some people riding dinosaurs and it made me concerned a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSnail View Post
    I feel like all I do is help and fight monkeys. Who wants to help monkeys? Seriously? I would love to fight demons, necromancers, giants, dark knights, but not fucking monkeys. What are we 12? Does it get any better in next levels or same old stupid ideas? I have seen some people riding dinosaurs and it made me concerned a bit.
    No it doesn't, kill 20 of this and loot 20 of that is all there is, the people who come up with quests for this game are some of the most unimaginative people on earth

What's wrong with monkeys and dinosaurs?

EDIT: Just looked at your post history and you like to bash MoP a lot it seems. Why is that? Why not just move on?
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2013-03-29 at 10:52 AM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I find Jade Forest to be the best leveling zone In Pandaria tbh, in fact it's one of my favorite in the game. Then again, I judge zones a lot based on looks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    No it doesn't, kill 20 of this and loot 20 of that is all there is, the people who come up with quests for this game are some of the most unimaginative people on earth
    I dont mind these type of quest, they are standard for all RPG games, mmo and even single player.

Well...we have the Help Farmers as well . Oh and help the helpless villagers. But yes, there are good parts as well, Help the Shado'pan, help the Klaxxi (insect people doh) and all.
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Deleted
    I completely disagree with your point that questing in MoP sucks, I think with leveling quests Blizzard have done amazing job. If you want demos, necromancers, etc... you are on wrong continent.

As for monkeys, at least you are helping monkeys. Alliance are helping evolved murlocs that aren't as fun as proper murlocs and way more boring than monkeys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What's wrong with monkeys and dinosaurs?
    Try to compare them to Demons or Lich kings army.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    I completely disagree with your point that questing in MoP sucks, I think with leveling quests Blizzard have done amazing job. If you want demos, necromancers, etc... you are on wrong continent.

As for monkeys, at least you are helping monkeys. Alliance are helping evolved murlocs that aren't as fun as proper murlocs and way more boring than monkeys.
    Yeah, I much rather had helped the Hozen over the Jinyu.

Try to compare them to Demons or Lich kings army.
    So you want to fight the same things every day every year? We fought the Lich King and won. Demons will be coming soon don't worry.
    Also, it's not JUST monkeys. You're completely forgeting the Sha, Mantid, Mogu, and the Yaungol.

Deleted
    So you want to fight the same things every day every year? We fought the Lich King and won. Demons will be coming soon don't worry.
    huh? Who says I want to fight same armies again? I used them only as example. I simply don't want to fight with or against some silly creatures, it ruins whole atmosphere for me.

It's more tedious than ever, from the first quest to the last.

huh? Who says I want to fight same armies again? I used them only as example. I simply don't want to fight with or against some silly creatures, it ruins whole atmosphere for me.
    Then you must have had a hard time with the wolvar and the gorlocs. Or how about the Sporeggar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You help a brewmaster..and yeah..more monkeys and alementals (geedit?). Later you hlp Pandas against Mogu and Insect ppl. And you help insect ppl against other insect ppl.

Dread Wastes might be to your liking - but..um..demons, necromancers, dark knights and giants? Do you ever research the products you buy?
    I enjoyed previous expansions and I expected at least decent quality from this one. Honestly it isn't worth my time to do research on item that costs just $40, especially when I had good experience with previous products of the same company.

Yea TBC and Wrath totally didn't have zones where you just killed random animals.

Wait they did...welp.

I enjoyed previous expansions and I expected at least decent quality from this one. Honestly it isn't worth my time to do research on item that costs just $40, especially when I had good experience with previous products of the same company.
    I'm sorry you don't see it as decent quality (at least I do and many others), however, haven't you already made it clear you don't like MoP from your other posts in other threads in the past?

Deleted
    Then you must have had a hard time with the wolvar and the gorlocs. Or how about the Sporeggar?
    No I don't mind small silly factions that have 10 quests which can be easily skipped as well, but dedicating whole zone to monkeys? No thanks.

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Yea TBC and Wrath totally didn't have zones where you just killed random animals.

Wait they did...welp.

I'm fine with killing animals, but killing and helping monkeys that represent actual faction is just silly.

No I don't mind small silly factions that have 10 quests which can be easily skipped as well, but dedicating whole zone to monkeys? No thanks.
    Half of Sholazar Basin was pretty much wolvar vs. gorlocs. And guess what, half or even less the zone of Jade Forest involves the Hozen. Way to blow it out of proportions.

Deleted
    Half of Sholazar Basin was pretty much wolvar vs. gorlocs. And guess what, half or even less the zone of Jade Forest involves the Hozen. Way to blow it out of proportions.
    Please stop spamming.

Please stop spamming.
    I'm sorry what?