Poll: How much would you pay for it if you were a buyer?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    At least in my server (Stormreaver - EU) they sell for over 20k in horde side.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Given that it's 30 days to make the top end ilevel 502 weapon, which also happens to be the best looking *and* most useful?

I figure I'm going to put my first one up for about 75k. Maybe more.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Please tell me what server you play on, I'd love to make a living off these useless recipes.
    Time to farm these recipes :P
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    In the beginning, probably 50k, but in the near future, they won't be worth a dime.
    I don't know about all that. It's not like Blizzard killed the market for them a month in advance like they did with Molten Front. The only one of those I could consistently sell was the 2H sword, because apparently it was more important to give Feral Druids a trash weapon from Firelands than four out of nine plate specs.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

if you consider that it takes 45 days to get one fully up and a couple hours/days of grinding spirits or harmony, the gold investment AND you actually selling it to a person AND only a BS can make it with his BoP mats.

Living steel was what? 1-3k at the start and that shit was tradable AND you could transmute master it + there's more alchemists than blacksmiths in general.
    On my realm crafters sell spirit for 500g -1k per. so just there you're looking at what? 10-20k gold?
    45 days of crafting + the mats, easily 100k gold, easily...

If we were to take the full costs of it we could go as high as 150k I suppose but I think it's going to be a matter of how much your server Blacksmiths are going to dump the prices with. If I'm the first one to get the 2h sword up (502 one, haven't missed a daily craft yet) then I'm gonna put it up for 150k gold. While it has hit and exp (generally bad stats at this point) it looks insane and it's one of those iconic weapons everyone want. After that I'm going for the 1h sword, know a couple rogues and mages that want it.

Deleted
    i would guess atleast 50-60k and max 150k

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    if you consider that it takes 45 days to get one fully up and a couple hours/days of grinding spirits or harmony, the gold investment AND you actually selling it to a person AND only a BS can make it with his BoP mats.

Living steel was what? 1-3k at the start and that shit was tradable AND you could transmute master it + there's more alchemists than blacksmiths in general.
    On my realm crafters sell spirit for 500g -1k per. so just there you're looking at what? 10-20k gold?
    45 days of crafting + the mats, easily 100k gold, easily...

If we were to take the full costs of it we could go as high as 150k I suppose but I think it's going to be a matter of how much your server Blacksmiths are going to dump the prices with. If I'm the first one to get the 2h sword up (502 one, haven't missed a daily craft yet) then I'm gonna put it up for 150k gold. While it has hit and exp (generally bad stats at this point) it looks insane and it's one of those iconic weapons everyone want. After that I'm going for the 1h sword, know a couple rogues and mages that want it.
    Same price im going to put mine up for, BS on my realm are already selling now.... Fine with me im going big.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Silly question I'm guessing but how do you get from stage 1 to stage 2? I've got mats to make this stuff (or will have) but where do you get the recipes for beyond the first stage?

Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    Silly question I'm guessing but how do you get from stage 1 to stage 2? I've got mats to make this stuff (or will have) but where do you get the recipes for beyond the first stage?
    You get it when you craft the first verison.... BTW are you Omniknight?

So if you bought the first verison you won't be able to craft the second.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

5 Ingots to make the first level (also teaches you to make the second level)
    10 Ingots + the first level to make the second level (also teaches you to make the third level)
    15 Ingots + the second level to make the third level.

30 Ingots total.

First level is 463, second level is 476, third level is 502. Not all patterns have a third level.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    You get it when you craft the first verison.... BTW are you Omniknight?

So if you bought the first verison you won't be able to craft the second.

Thanks for the answer, and you Cernunnos. And nope that's not me

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    These will start out at 75k-150k. Within 2-4 weeks they will be down to 50k-100k. They will probably stay in the 30k-75k range for several months or longer and drop in value according to new higher ilvl weapons (BoP and/BoE) that will make them less desirable with new patches coming out.

The demand for these will be high for alts and characters that are newer into raiding or players that may not want to raid for gear. And those people will have tons of gold to spend. These are not guesses - these are certainties. I am a Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    People realise these are for transmog and not for actual use right?
    They are completely usable. The 463 version is pretty wasteful to use as the Masterwork Decimator is a fraction of the cost and I doubt the secondary stats are worth the price. The 476 and 502 versions on the other hand are fine to use. Hell, the 502 version is LFR level and can be obtained without worrying about RNG, running for months, ect. Just a deep enough pocket.

If they were "only meant" for transmog they would be clones of the level 70 versions, not completely upgraded to modern ilvl.

Deleted
    I have sold myself 2 weapons so far for 10k each . Its mostly for transmog.

the mat cost greatly outweighs the utility of the item.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am quite pissed off that ilvl is not 522 or at least 515...
    Month of daily cds
    Shit loads of Spirits of harmony
    Loads of titan steels
    And you craft weapon that is same ilvl as lfr weapons......
    WTF !!!!!
    Ok i dont have guild for normal raids and i do pvp mostly nowadays.
    After using all 13 coins on 3rd boss in lfr for that 2h sword i still got fuck all not even tier gloves !!!!
    And as TG i kinda want 2 of them.
    So i started to craft myself 2h sword (I used to kill shit with orginal one in tbc ^^)
    I am disappointed about this... I wish those would be BOP like back in tbc but have descent Ilvl :/
    I wish those would be more than transmog weapons when you can get 541 ilvl version from heroic that my mate from old guild already got. Shit even first tier starshatter from hc is better.

And i dont think anyone will pay more than 20-30k fot transmog weapon that will be all over AH in 3 weeks :/
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebamama View Post
    I have sold myself 2 weapons so far for 10k each . Its mostly for transmog.
    I'll be honest, I think you're throwing away a golden opportunity to make money of the rich. Not that 463 weapons are all that great, but I know on my server they are selling over that, and the second tier ones between 20kg and 40kg. Seen buyouts of over 100kg, but I'm pretty sure nobody's bought that.

I am saving mine up to make Stormherald, and will try to get max profit.

Well someone on my realm has already posted Blazefury, Reborn on the AH for 91k and thats only the 1h agil sword lol. They got into that part when you could glitch to it. Although tomorrow i'll be making the 2h axe and sell it for around that or a minimum of 50k

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes a month and a stupid amount of living steel to make these.

Made a Stormherald today, found out it is actually perfect for feral/tanking druids. That alone for xmog should be worth it despite the material and daily cost. Going to see getting around 95k for it.

Everyone else has been working on Lionhearts or the Moon axes.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Had it in my mind that I'd put mine up for about 100k last night. Popped to the AH and there was 5 already on there, 1 at 99k which was nice, but then there was a 10k undercut going down to the cheapest just under 50k. I wept quietly as I added mine to the 90k's. I guess I'll drop it down soon enough, will see what the weekend and new week of raiding brings but to say I'm disapointed is an understatement.