Poll: How much would you pay for it if you were a buyer?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Atm i think they are not worth any more than mats + 5k its crap.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

i'd say 10-15k, anymore than that and they wont really sell, they're only ilvl 502, most people will source weapons from lfr instead of paying 50k-100k, unless they are AH players that dont raid and only occasionally do dailies.

if i wanted them for transmog, i'd make the level 70 versions.
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    if i wanted them for transmog, i'd make the level 70 versions.
    Part of the point in these weapons having those skins is because the plans/patterns for the level 70 originals are no longer trainable. So for folks that have wanted to xmog these for years but didn't have BS on their toons that were master hammer/sword/axesmith, they were SOL...until now. I'm just fortunate I hung on to my original Stormherald on my warrior after all these years.

They will still retain some value even after this tier, due to xmog.

I've posted 3 up Dragonstrike and Lionheart and neither sell for 20K on my server, so I'm just keeping for my alts since it's a pretty hefty item level increase.

The problem is the real raiders wont shell out for it

The LFR raiders would rather just wait till they get a wep drop from throne than fork out 20k plus for it

If it was 522 then it would go for way over 30k plus but the way it stands it just an expensive white elephant imo

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    The problem is the real raiders wont shell out for it

The LFR raiders would rather just wait till they get a wep drop from throne than fork out 20k plus for it

If it was 522 then it would go for way over 30k plus but the way it stands it just an expensive white elephant imo
    I am starting to get that impression too. I will have my Bloodmoon ready in a couple of days but am now thinking it will be difficult to sell for a decent price, definitely not enough given the huge time investment it has taken.

I think if Blizzard had upped the ilvl just a touch it might have generated a lot more interest for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sold the lionheart executioner for 57K. Im on silvermoon U.S.

prices plummet to the low 20k rather sad really
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't shift my Bloodmoon for even 20K. Absolutely no interest.

I saw a guy in Trade the other day selling his Lionheart Executioner for 8K. At that price it wasn't even worth the raw mats used.

They're still listed on my realm for well over 30-40k which is absurd to me. It's a 502 weapon. I can't imagine there are many people at all that have that kind of gold that aren't also clearing heroics or at least have a farm slot available to them for normals.

They really should've been 522s or at least 516 imo. 502 is just too weak. I really don't think the designs are special enough to add some TMog value either.

Sold my first 502 Blazefury for 65k. Second one I partnered with another BS so that we could make one after 15 days but only got 20k for it. I'll probably farm the mats for one more of these weapons before forgetting about the CD since I've long since learned all the BS patterns.

The great thing about these is after you get the recipe for the rank 3 weps, you can save tons of time by just buying the rank 2 weps from the AH and turning them into rank 3's before relisting.

Made ~100k profit so far with this method, and since I'm playing a Blood DK farming rep in the Isle of Thunder Saurok area/farming Skyshards in Vale, the SoH are also really easy to get. The Living Steel comes from my Transmute Master Mage, so really the only time consuming part of this is the Lightning Ingots.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..