i just got chased by a crackhead

so i get off the bus to go to my friends house. i walk passed the park and I see this nasty woman doing what crackheads do and all of the sudden she barks at me then chases me with a broken bottle and im running for my life here and i've seen my fair share of crack heads but this was the fastest one i've seen. I told my friend and he cried

do alot of junkies live in your area ?

10+ Year Old Account
    No now... they could have just been on meth.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    None here, never seen anyone clearly high on drugs when walking around where I've lived at any time of the day.
    Glad you outran him
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Not seen any where I live, then again I tend to avoid the scummier parts of the town.

Why did your friend cry? I hope it was due to laughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crime here is petty or minor drug offenses (pot).

http://stats.doj.ca.gov/cjsc_stats/prof09/21/1.htm

It's frankly stupid how low the crime rate is here given how large the county is. My town is also has the lowest rate in the county.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    I work at a Dollar Store, I get lots of experiences with homeless people, crackheads, and poorer people. I'm also 6'4 and massive, I've stopped more than a few fights in the area. Never once been chased. In my experience, if someone runs at you, either hold your ground, or yell and run right at them. INTIMIDATION!
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope none here, but then we give out drugs here under medical supervision.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see any reasonable discussion that can come from this.

You've got quite a few open threads right now and you can continue discussion in those.