Poll: Would you like this to happen?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I already have mine so I don't care that much, but if people want to be able to get it again then sure why not?

To the people saying that it should be rare and special and whatnot, you should learn to stop caring about what other people have or don't have. Focus on your own character instead. If your enjoyment of the game or over getting a piece of gear or mount is dependent on it being rare or hard to get then that is a problem that exists in your brain and not something that Blizzard should take into consideration.

Yes, of course. ANYTHING that has to do with class quests gets a big huge yes from me. It's a terrible shame they removed them at the start of Cata, if anything they should have added many more.

Deleted
    It's a relic of the past. Let it stay in the past.

Deleted
    I would much rather keep this unattainable (I don't have it!) but for a means to share antiquated items, reputation and titles between characters to be implemented.

Tell me about how rare of a trophy it was for vanilla players when I solo'd it in wrath.
    Hi Sephurik

I made my priest in Vanilla and never could be bothered to get it, although if transmog was around back then I know I would have. It's funny how seeing one doesn't matter anymore really on Retail servers, but when I was on a private Vanilla server just recently it was awesome to see someone running around with it.

Instead of bringing back old stuff, I think Blizzard should add new stuff, as some others have said. New staff, new class quest, new model. For all classes. So yeah, out with the old. But that means IN with the NEW.

I have it on my main priest and I voted no :P I wouldn't mind getting Rok'delar on my hunter though!

15+ Year Old Account
    I have it, like a boss #oldschoolpriest

With that said, I think they should keep the old one exclusive (maybe I'm biased), but I think they should add a new iconic Priest staff based upon it - updated graphics, more polygons, same basic design, just prettier
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

If they add a new one, realistically, it should be at the end of just an equally awesome quest chain as it was before.

Y'know, solo lore quests like the one Warlocks got for Green Fire? That's basically what it was the first time around. As a freebie, giveaway, no. But as something that could be earned, while still bringing you into the fold of what it means to be a Priest? Absolutely.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    People that say yes are ruining the game. If it were available nobody would want it.
    Who the hell are you to make this judgement? They gave my Quel'Serrar to noobs and opened it up to DKs and MONKS!!! on top of that, and made it a fairly common drop to boot. I'm actually pissed that they chose to preserve the snowflake status of some items over others. Since they put back even ONE item that was removed, they should all be put back. Not only put back but trivialized as Quel, the weaponsmithing plans, and the old ZA/ZG items were.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I was half expecting it to be in the bmah by now, i never got a legendary but i feel as though bene counts <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes you just miss out on a item, so many spoiled brat gamers think they deserve everything, nothing is allowed to be rare.

You wanna know why you want it, because you can't have it, and it burns you up.

Blizzards should remove most rewards after anything changes to make it easier acquire, I missed out on a bunch of stuff I'd love to have (plagued proto, Atiesh, black battle tank) but I don't ask for it to be back in, I look at it in awe and know that it's special because not everyone has it, and by bringing it back it takes something away from it that makes it so special.
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2014-04-05 at 01:28 PM.
    Sig by Safhira

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let the special snowflakes cry, reintroduce it. I've played since 2005 and never had the chance to get it. She was my first alt after my hunter. I always wish I had it. Let the special snowflakes have their achievement to "prove" they got it back in the day. They can use this website to prove otherwise http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/22635085 Reason it stops at lvl 70 is because I server changed at lvl 70 for a more progressive guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Sometimes you just miss out on a item, so many spoiled brat gamers think they deserve everything, nothing is allowed to be rare.

Blizzards should remove most rewards after anything changes to make it easier acquire, I missed out on a bunch of stuff I'd love to have (plagued proto, Atiesh, black battle tank) but I don't ask for it to be back in, I look at it in awe and know that it's special because not everyone has it, and by bringing it back it takes something away from it that makes it so special.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    Let the special snowflakes cry, reintroduce it. I've played since 2005 and never had the chance to get it. She was my first alt after my hunter. I always wish I had it. Let the special snowflakes have their achievement to "prove" they got it back in the day. They can use this website to prove otherwise http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/22635085 Reason it stops at lvl 70 is because I server changed at lvl 70 for a more progressive guild.
    Irony, your name is Celawien.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

I believe they should instead give some love to priests in form of new epic class quest chain, with a new cool iconic class staff in the end. Something like warlock's Green fire quest.
    I do have my old Anaphema though, but to be honest I don't care whether it would be available again or not. It is my memories of that amazing quest that make owning this stuff important to me.

Hell yeah. Better yet, come up with new class specific weapons/questlines and make those available for a limited amount of time.

Pretty much this, I really don't understand why wanting exclusivity/rare things makes you some retarded special snowflake. It's nice things being rare. Ok it sucks out that you missed on getting it, whoop-de-doo. You don't need the item, you want it, and because you want it to badly you cry and anyone who opposes you is a baddie.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

You wanna know why you want it, because you can't have it...
    This is the truth, I don't think they should reintroduce Anathema/Benediction. I am all for class specific quest lines with nice awards in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even play in vanilla, but I don't support this. I know what it would feel like to make your cool rare item you've had for years worthless by dishing them out to everyone.

As a lover of rare items and mounts, I wholeheartedly disagree, saying its unfair you can't get one is childish and entitled.

Quote Originally Posted by Painapple View Post
    This is the truth, I don't think they should reintroduce Anathema/Benediction. I am all for class specific quest lines with nice awards in the end.
    The solo parts of the Fangs of the Father questline actually made you feel like a Rogue.

The Fel Fire questline for Warlocks actually made you feel like a Warlock.

If they could pull Eris Havenfire out and actually make Stratholme burning as a solo Scenario or something similar, and have us run it again like we did with the original chain. The skin itself is meaningless without knowing why it's the Priest stick.

But people just wanting it on the BMAH or as a skin at the DMF or wherever you get new skins now? No, go away, shoo. That's not what made this epic.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~