Wushoolay's Final Choice (502) on Horridon for Elemental

So I downed Horridon on normal for the first time last night (after many pug attempts over the last few weeks.) I had gotten the LFR version of Wushoolay's Final Choice (502) and swapped out my 484 Relic of Yu'lon for it. I reforged and did 6 or so attempts on Horridon and saw a significant decrease in my aoe damage. I know I lost about 1k passive intellect with Wushoolay's, but i saw about a 20k decrease with chain lightning. I swapped back to the Relic and my aoe damage went from 80-90k to 110 or so. I haven't really pushed with Wushoolay's yet on a single target fight and want to give that a shot but for now I think I'm sticking with my Relic. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Because relic is better. What is your other trinket?

Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault. Yeah, I was suspecting Relic may have just been better, but I wasn't seeing anything conclusive when I searched for it.

relic is better, it may not hit epicly high int, but it'll be up 3-4 times more often than wush, and 1k int > all that stupid hit rating.

only way to use wush effectively would be getting 4 set and hoping it procs as a lowered cd ascendance comes off cooldown,
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2013-03-29 at 05:44 PM.

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.