Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcowlol View Post
    Question, I saw it in a other posts ( been a while ) but haven't seen anyone mention it since then, when RoR procs you pop cd's + TEB.. after that do you remove the RoR proc? with a macro so you can gain the lost crit/haste back
    No you can't not remove the RoR proc.
    You should use TeB at the last second possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcowlol View Post
    Question, I saw it in a other posts ( been a while ) but haven't seen anyone mention it since then, when RoR procs you pop cd's + TEB.. after that do you remove the RoR proc? with a macro so you can gain the lost crit/haste back
    No, You don't use TeB until 1-2 seconds are remaining on RoR proc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Exorte View Post
    The best use i've found is to if you have 15+ stacks when RoR procs use it straight away, then use it again (hopefully you've got 10 stacks again) right at the end, that gives you 25 seconds of the RoR bonus. You overlap your two uses of TeB but i still see a bigger use of it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuh View Post
    The best use i've found is to if you have 15+ stacks when RoR procs use it straight away, then use it again (hopefully you've got 10 stacks again) right at the end, that gives you 25 seconds of the RoR bonus. You overlap your two uses of TeB but i still see a bigger use of it this way.
    That would also mean no haste / crit ? if you use it as soon it procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Exorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    No, You don't use TeB until 1-2 seconds are remaining on RoR proc.
    Cheers

You don't have the haste/crit for that time, but you have to know you lose your crit rating not all your crit, so full buffed you should still be around 30% even when it procs, and for the haste you just plan your Energizing brew at the right time so you aren't energy starved during that period. But the main problem is having it proc at the right time ofc because it is quite rare (in my situation anyway) that you have enough stacks when it procs for it to really be viable (of using it twice).