Shoulder Not Showing in Armory

Can anyone tell me if this is actually a thing? Or has the Armoury just bugged in an extremely cool way?

High Overlord Saurfang: "I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes..."
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Lol wanna bet"

uhh i want to say you're talking about his shoulder only having one side? pretty sure thats just bugged.

Not really sure what you are asking.

The armory doesn't seem to be able to load the right shoulderpad, it's a simple model bug, I don't know if it's only on armory though. Looks pretty killer.

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyJenkins View Post
    Not really sure what you are asking.
    Didn't think i'd have to make it clearer to be honest with you.
    I was talking about the fact that the Armoury has removed this guy's left shoulderpeice, I just wanted to know if it's just a bug or not.

High Overlord Saurfang: "I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes..."

Looked at wowhead, and checked the 3D image there on a player model. Going off of that, it's a bug. Sadly, because man that looks nice.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=77689#sold-by

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    Didn't think i'd have to make it clearer to be honest with you.
    I was talking about the fact that the Armoury has removed this guy's left shoulderpeice, I just wanted to know if it's just a bug or not.
    No reason to get snobby. You didn't state what the problem was in your post and he wanted you to clarify.

Looks like a bug with the armory.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.
    Friend Safari: Steel, Metang, Mawile, third unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    No reason to get snobby. You didn't state what the problem was in your post and he wanted you to clarify.

Looks like a bug with the armory.

I'm not getting snobby. Maybe you should get off the defencive and calm down a little bit.