Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[TV] Arrested Development season 4, who is excite?

I wonder how they will do season 4 as the end of season 3 tried to pull a crazy stunt to wrap up the series.

Quote Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    I wonder how they will do season 4 as the end of season 3 tried to pull a crazy stunt to wrap up the series.
    They have stated that each episode will be the story of one of the characters and what they have done for the past 8 years. The last few episodes will bring them all together for the set up of the movie, or perhaps a season 5 if all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    They have stated that each episode will be the story of one of the characters and what they have done for the past 8 years. The last few episodes will bring them all together for the set up of the movie, or perhaps a season 5 if all goes well.

I got a feeling Gob's episode will be the highest rated one of all of them.

I got a feeling Gob's episode will be the highest rated one of all of them.
    I'm most looking forward to Tobias' myself, Buster's is a close second

Quote Originally Posted by Potions View Post

You think George Michael still fiends after his cousin after all these years?

Buster's episode is what I'm looking forward to the most. Oh the possibilities...

Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    Buster's episode is what I'm looking forward to the most. Oh the possibilities...
    Liza Minelli is coming back....so yes, the possibilities.

You think George Michael still fiends after his cousin after all these years?
    Am I the only one hoping to see the funke good time family fun gang back together? Teamocil!

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    Am I the only one hoping to see the funke good time family fun gang back together? Teamocil!
    I'm actually wondering if Funke and the lawyer with their laden homosexuality finally got together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bAHY_zYhvU

Tobias was always my favorite character. David Cross cracks me up and every time I hear Analyst or Therapist I think of his brief stint as an Analrapist. Cracks me up.

Yes I'm very much looking forward to this.

Season 4 trailer was released

I cannot wait for this to air, I feel a Netflix marathon coming :P

DAT JUICEBOX

I'd better clear about a day's worth of schedule on the 29th.

Deleted
    I'm actually wondering if Funke and the lawyer with their laden homosexuality finally got together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bAHY_zYhvU
    Fünke is not a homosexual....how many times must we have this conversation...

Quote Originally Posted by timelord View Post
    Oh Tobias, you blowhard!

Hmm, well I loved the show but I actually felt like it had a good run. Three American-length seasons is nothing to sneeze at!

Also, when shows are revived after a big gap they almost always COME BACK WRONG. Sometimes, cancelled is better. The one exception I can think of is actually the new Red Dwarf which somehow managed to come back like a million years later as if nothing happened (including the final season, thankfully).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by timelord View Post
    He is, however, the world's first Analyst and Therapist. An... Analrapist if you will.

I subbed to netflix a couple days ago so I could watch the show from season 1 episode 1 til the end and have the entire show fresh in my head for the new season.

Now I'm even more excited!