ElvUI - help me out please

Hello there. I recently switched to ElvUI after using blizzard raidframes for a long time, i switched because of the flexibility. However there are a few things that i have problems with, this is from a healers perspective. I raid 10 man if that makes any difference.

1. Even though i have enabled the thingy that updates the raids health quickly it still feels like the raid frames healthbars react very slow to heals / taken damage, i feel a significant change from the blizzard UI, it definately feels a lot slower. Is there anyone else noticing this and is there anything i can do to fix this?

2. Is there any way to track the total amount of absorbs on everyone in the raid, from Illuminated Healing and PW:S for example. This would me greatly appreciated.

With this said, i will probably try Vuuhdo out if there's nothing to do about the slow reaction the raidframes have towards heals, it's very frustrating because it makes coordinating heals in a smart way very hard. Even if it's just a millisecond or whatever slower than the blizzard raid frames it feels like a long time for me and has a negative impact on my healing.

Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you.

I've been using a version of Elvui (Decui) and I haven't noticed them being any slower or anything. Are you referring to the heal prediction tool? Or that the health bars themselves are updating slowly?

Could be a couple different things, anywhere from server lag to your computer processing it slower, etc. But it's really hard to tell exactly what you are referring to and what could be exactly causing the issue (if any). Have you tried other raid frames and see if the issue stays?

To answer your other question, in the options (forget what heading) you can choose to display certain buffs and such. The only thing is I know when I was messing around with it, it was only displaying my buffs, but I'm sure there's an option somewhere I just didn't see.

The healthbars themselves are updating slowly. I dont think it is server lag or my computer, since with blizzard raidframes i didnt have this problem. When i healed with blizzard frames i immediately saw the persons health that i healed go up, whilst now i dont see the health changing immediatly, there's a delay between my heal hitting the target and the raidframes registering it. Hope that made my problem clearer.

Yes, you can choose to display certain buffs, but i havent found how i display the amount of a certain buff yet. I can display PW:S, or Ill. Healing on a target but i cant find a setting to display the exact amount of damage the shields on every target will absorb.

Thanks for your reply!

Deleted
    According to the changelog Elv fixed the bug with frequent updates in the latest version (5.86).

To show absorbs on raid frames, you can create a custom text under Unitframes > Raid 10/25/40 and setting text format = [absorbs] to show the total amount of absorbs on a player in the raid frame. Not sure if that's what you want though. Hope this helped.

Thanks, was what i was looking for! I have another small issue, anyone know how to remove the decimals showing on you're powerbar (mana)? As in, it currently shows as for example 95.4%, any way to show it as 95%?

Deleted
    I currently use both ElvUI and the Shadow and Light Edit. I'm not sure which one it is, but there is an option in unitframes to change the colour of incoming heals / absorbs and other. The absorbs by default are a yellowy colour if that helps. This is more like what the blizz default have of the Blue absorbs.

To answer your second question, it would probably be under Unitframes > Player (for example) > Power and then near the bottom is a box where you can change the way text is displayed, you would need to change it here, to what. I'm not quiet sure but it usually gives you a few options when you hover over the box.

borrowing this thread a little. im using ELVui, since yesterday when i logged in i can no longer get any ! & ? over questgivers head (yes even quests at maxlvl) no healthbar above enemies nor the red circle below them. anyone knows whats going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.