Deleted

Best time to use the second readiness in a fight

Hey everyone! I have to say I enjoy those forums a lot and also learned a few things these past few days since I made an account here and started posting.

With most fights lasting 5-7 mins these days when do you guys use your last readiness? Do you wait for a BW to come off CD so you can chain 2 of em back to back during the execution phase or maybe delay your last bw and readiness to line up with trinks and using a agility pot before?

It does depend on the duration of the fight.
    If the fight length is just long enough to squeeze lets says a second or 3rd then ill pretty much pop it off cd.

If the fight is say about 7 - 8 mins, then you have time to optimize.
    So yes best thing you could do is line it up with bw to get a double BW and likely increasing the overall uptime of bw because you did so.
    Waiting for trinket procs prolly isnt worth it, also considering the fact that there is a decent chance theyll proc in your double bw anywayz.

Lets say your readiness is coming off cd, but your BW is a while off and the boss will die before you can wait and complete a double BW.
    In this case you would just use readiness.

Best case scenario is that you use that second readiness lined up with BW as well as have recently used crows too.(witch does happen more then youd think)
    With gear/trink procs, thing is if you wait for these too yes youll get the bonus that will be multiplied by the cd's, but youd have to delay cd's witch is usually an overall dps loss, and imo a bigger loss then the gain of the procs.
    Keep in mind, that the procs will proc, and you may not get the cd multiplier for them, but you didnt have to delay cd's.

Deleted
    As SV hunter, I usually use it on a exec phase, with a RF & second stamped + potion. I use KS-KS and then readyness and KS ! dunno if its worth it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Vitalicqt View Post
    As SV hunter, I usually use it on a exec phase, with a RF & second stamped + potion. I use KS-KS and then readyness and KS ! dunno if its worth it ...
    That's what you are supposed to do. If you reset CDs outside of the execute phase you get all your CDs reset. If you reset it in the execute phase you get all your CDs reset and more kill shots.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart