Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yeah, the war between South and North Korea is still on going, it just had a ceasefire. If North Korea does attack, I think US will retaliate, demolish their communistic government, and put in a potato democracy transforming it to Korea. It'll be like Germany all over again. I honestly think a lot of the North Koreans want that, I mean if you compare the two economically it's like night and day.

If it escalates I could see China going in and dealing with the North, the last thing China wants is a war on its border when their economy is growing strongly.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    technically theyre at war already and have been since the korean war started. its all chest thumbing by north korea i honestly dont think theyre going to do shit but if they do and china backs them it could very well turn into ww3

I think there's a fairly serious concern that the regime might talk itself into a position of having to act or lose face.

Seems like a real threat. It's not at all as if they say this every day.

Deleted
    we should send team america and probably matt damon there

We already have B2s over there and im sure a dozen subs with nukes ready. This would be the over in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami-Okami View Post
    Yeah, the war between South and North Korea is still on going, it just had a ceasefire. If North Korea does attack, I think US will retaliate, demolish their communistic government, and put in a potato democracy transforming it to Korea. It'll be like Germany all over again. I honestly think a lot of the North Koreans want that, I mean if you compare the two economically it's like night and day.
    Less than you would imagine.
    Though NK is a totalitarian state, they seem to have an extremely good propaganda system in place.
    A very large amount of the populace supports the government, because they were raised that way, with no alternative.

China might do some housekeeping in North Korea. You know before the shit spills over into their backyard.

Come on China. Its time to step up. Your a big boy now. Get rid of your stage fright.

I see no reason why China would jump in on it, considering that NK doesn't provide it with much. I can see it being a strategic thing, but only if China plans to go to war in the future. Problem with that is they're surrounded by potential enemies, specifically in the west. Though if they want to slow U.S's advance from the east I can see that reasoning.

If China really wants to piss a lot of people off, they can call in their debts on the States. That would be good for a laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    the beginning of the end of north korea?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I think there's a fairly serious concern that the regime might talk itself into a position of having to act or lose face.
    lose face with who?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    We already have B2s over there and im sure a dozen subs with nukes ready. This would be the over in a few hours.
    The USA will not use Nukes, it won't be worth pissing off the rest of the world.

The war never ended, so I hardly see how this means all that much. Nothing is going to happen from this. North Korea is just trying to get attention like they've done so many other times.

rabble rabble rabble. is all i ever get when i hear something from the NK government.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    The USA will not use Nukes, it won't be worth pissing off the rest of the world.
    They would in retaliation but it's extremely unlikely to reach that point. The US if needed would just conventionally wipe out the North's will to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    Less than you would imagine.
    Though NK is a totalitarian state, they seem to have an extremely good propaganda system in place.
    A very large amount of the populace supports the government, because they were raised that way, with no alternative.
    Oh I see. That would make sense. If they know little of other forms of government and are isolated from much of the world, another form of government would be scary. If it's like that, I don't see a reason why NK would potentially risk losing that to go to war with SK. I don't think their ruler is that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    You really do overestimate your army man...
    Last edited by mittacc; 2013-03-30 at 01:04 AM. Reason: typo

Can we get some of NKs leaders assassinated already? They're causing too much bullshit.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Fuck all, since they never officially ended the Korean war, they only agreed to a ceasefire. More saber rattling by best Korea.
    Exactly. To be honest, they are just flexing in order to make everyone around "be prepared" to show their own people how "powerful" they are and how they can put everyone in fear whenever they wish.

This is kinda lame to be honest, I can't really see their point yet.