Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Yeah most RBGs run 3 in a 10man. So maybe they do 3 in 10, 4 in 15, 12 in 40mans.
    I don´t think that there needs to be a fixed number of healers in rnd BGs. It´s ok if there´s an equal number on both sides. Warsong for example: It´s ok with 2 healers on both sides and it´s fine with 0 healers as well. Just demands a different playstyle.

People will cry about this i'm sure. But it is a good mechanism to put into the game if you think about it. It will equal out the teams, this way each team will have a set number healers and it will just make the games a lot more fun.

this is exactly the random dungeon que, but you don't see every class que'ing for a healer if they aren't. Sure there are a few lone rangers that que for a healer in dps gear ect but it's very rare.

It will work out in the end, and just remember...it's PTR for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post
    this is exactly the random dungeon que, but you don't see every class que'ing for a healer if they aren't. Sure there are a few lone rangers that que for a healer in dps gear ect but it's very rare.
    From my experience, PvP'ers tend to be bigger cunts than PvE'ers. The odds of Shadow/Ret/Ehn/Ele/Balance/Feral queuing up as a healer and then DPSing is far more likely in random BGs than it is in Dungeons. In BGs, you can do without. In Instances, you can't do without a healer for the most part without hybirds actively supporting and you will actively see people kicking if required. Random BGs are full of people who only care about what they want to do, not what it takes to win and since the number of players who're trying to win is lower the combined number of bots and mid-map heroes, people probably won't be kicked in a reasonable time frame. That's why this is a bad idea for PvP, not to mention queue times.
    "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand