Lei Shen Healing Trinket buffed

March 29 hotfix

Lightning-Imbued Chalice now has a greatly increased chance to generate Infinite Power.

Can anyone test how much it was buffed and what the new healing trinket ranking look like?

LFR Council - not the best display.. I pretty much spammed nonstop at the start then was oom most of the fight. It procs off of EoL, so that's nice. Guess we'll have to see how it works in a real raid environment...
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

10 procs per 9 min - its like 1rppm.
    Shit trinket is still shit trinket =(

900hps - WOW

They basically doubled it to ~6rppm, so it heals a little more than once a minute now. Works out to around 2-3k hps (before overheal), which actually isn't terrible compared to using a regen trinket...

Don't know what you guys are on about but 4.1% of your healing from a trinket is actually pretty decent, compared to something like megaera trinket which is 0.5% or less sometimes. For comparison 15 4p gives you almost the same extra healing % on average.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Don't know what you guys are on about but 4.1% of your healing from a trinket is actually pretty decent, compared to something like megaera trinket which is 0.5% or less sometimes. For comparison 15 4p gives you almost the same extra healing % on average.
    Especially considering it used to be 0.1-4% of your healing. But again, I think LFR is a bad environment to look at... there was never much damage going out and I was oom for a long time, so there possibly could be even more procs.

Deleted
    It's almost definitely been boosted to 6 (6.3?) RPPM, that means it's an actual 1 RPPM for the effect. You're all more than welcome to make use of my trinket analysis sheet;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...25&output=html

As you can see the chalice is now outputting somewhere in the region of 1.5-2k HPS. The trade off is equal to the equivalent amount of spirit as there is int on your version of the trinket, so their valuation for the heroic version is ~1720 HPS = 928 MP5, which is definitely fair. Of course you also need to weigh in the fact it's extremely improbable to get bad luck with RPPM now and is still as possible as it ever was for good luck.

I'm not sure why they buffed it without buffing the other two with similar effects, considering they need to make up for a loss of equivalent intellect instead of spirit...
    Last edited by mmoc3f252392be; 2013-03-30 at 05:18 PM.

It's also possible for the proc to be 100% wasted in a lot of situations...

Farm isn't a great situation for this trinket, it has far more value in high damage situations/progression but here was the rest of our normal clear (didn't use it on Lei Shen) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-jxm29x6x6e5bdyzi/

It's definitely buffed a fair amount and not all that terrible now.

Meh, 700k healing on twins.

While it's better, I am still just more of a fan of feeling like I am getting benefit more often at a more rapid pace to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    Meh, 700k healing on twins.

While it's better, I am still just more of a fan of feeling like I am getting benefit more often at a more rapid pace to boot.
    We were topped like 95% of the fight.. almost every fight. Like I said, farm isn't the best place to look at it besides maybe overall procs (not actual healing/overhealing done)

I'm slowly realizing I am a control freak through the playing of WoW >.>

Not saying it's bad, just not for me ;x

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    I'm slowly realizing I am a control freak through the playing of WoW >.>

Not saying it's bad, just not for me ;x
    How is a healing proc any different than a spirit proc? lol

IT JUST IS!!! O_O

For holy, could be different but; I like being able to gem/reforge less spirit and use regen trinkets as DISC. So maybe I am being a bit biased...

I just like things that proc more consistently so they don't happen at shitty times(oh the raid just got topped off? Let me proc and give you 3000 int that is worthlss for it's duration) , the way I see it regen will never go to waste regardless of the moment (of course farm is the exception)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    How is a healing proc any different than a spirit proc? lol
    lol

For the record, while I don't often agree with holylathus, I do feel the same way towards being able to control who recieves trinket proc heals. It's different because it allows you to plan it for a smarter use, which is why I would prefer the Primordius trink over Lei Shen's. I'd really also prefer to control my spirit procs, but a spirit proc is the lesser of the two evils.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    lol

For the record, while I don't often agree with holylathus, I do feel the same way towards being able to control who recieves trinket proc heals. It's different because it allows you to plan it for a smarter use, which is why I would prefer the Primordius trink over Lei Shen's. I'd really also prefer to control my spirit procs, but a spirit proc is the lesser of the two evils.
    I felt that his argument was "control in general" as a blanket statement, thus my rebuttle :P

10+ Year Old Account
    well "control in general" wouldnt suprise me lol. but yea i get what you are saying

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15