10+ Year Old Account

Post Looking for good builds for all classes, various lvls

For lvl 60 rogue (I don't think my spec is any good, don't feel I do much damage anyway)
    main use would be solo-farming/IA, etc.. , would be nice if worked in dungeons and such too,
    but open to using multiple roles for different purposes.

solo for all -I don't often queue for dungeons, the closest I get to queue to anything, is IA ^^

For lvling 29-60 Cleric

For lvling 24-60 Mage

and for lvling 17-60 Warrior

all help is appreciated :)

Anything works for solo open world. Any combination.

There are also pre-set builds in the game you can activate at a click of a button [modify them if you want].

Official forums class guide sections are the most active place for Rift builds. But it hardly matters outside of progression raiding- anything works.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I see though, only WoW has offical class specific threads?

I think it's less chance of me missing a possibly good spec or just the right one if I try to browse through all the rift forum threads and/or posts in a thread, especially a large thread with A LOT of replies, than if I ask and people post here.

I hope mmo-champion will create class threads like WoW's for rift in time, would make it easier (for me at least) to find what I'm looking for without creating a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nilmea View Post
    From what I see though, only WoW has offical class specific threads?
    Official Rift forums. They have a great section for guilds for each calling with tons of specs and discussion going on. http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...lasses-telara/

There's not enough activity in the Rift forums here to justify creating sub-forums for each calling, but we are nice people so feel free to hang out here : )

For lvl 60 rogue (I don't think my spec is any good, don't feel I do much damage anyway)
    main use would be solo-farming/IA, etc.. , would be nice if worked in dungeons and such too,
    but open to using multiple roles for different purposes.

solo for all -I don't often queue for dungeons, the closest I get to queue to anything, is IA ^^

For lvling 29-60 Cleric

For lvling 24-60 Mage

and for lvling 17-60 Warrior

all help is appreciated
    I'd suggest a Harb/Chloro combination as they are nigh un-killable. I went Harb/Chloro/SC for aoe pulling during quests 50-60. Easily handle up 5+ mobs at a time with the self-healing. Has low downtime as well which is always nice. Back in classic Rift i went 1-50 as a necromancer.

Deleted
    For your cleric, i would suggest maybe an inquisitor Defiler build, with a few points in to the tank soul justicar. (for soloing and leveling)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    I'd suggest a Harb/Chloro combination as they are nigh un-killable. I went Harb/Chloro/SC for aoe pulling during quests 50-60. Easily handle up 5+ mobs at a time with the self-healing. Has low downtime as well which is always nice. Back in classic Rift i went 1-50 as a necromancer.
    thank you, I'll try it out c:

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 08:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    For your cleric, i would suggest maybe an inquisitor Defiler build, with a few points in to the tank soul justicar. (for soloing and leveling)
    i'll try that :) thanks for the tip c:

Deleted
    thank you, I'll try it out c:

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 08:58 AM ----------

i'll try that thanks for the tip c:
    Somewhere in the defiler tree there is a thing called a beacon? i think, it will take all your threat and mobs will attack that instead, it is very useful ^_^