Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Fair enough, if everyone was returning from Outland, why did the Horde set out from both Undercity and Orgrimmar?
    Same reason there's also a boat to Northrend from Menethil. They had two starting areas and didn't design the ports for an extra boat. And it would have been too confusing for some people in any case. It was arguably too confusing even with the way they did it, there were constantly people in /trade with HAO I GET 2 HOWLIG FORD??!!

That said, I think they should have stuck with this model, because the starting area in Pandaria was just a clusterfuck with the linear quest design, especially on the Alliance side with the broken gyrocopters.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Blizzard forgot a tiny detail
    While it would be nice to had it reflect the visitable game world, it isn't anything they forgot. If you notice Northrend is just barely visible and there are also islands northwest of Trisfal Glades that isn't a visitable zone. The place you have circled is likely Zandalar. Pandaria would be behind the words Azeroth as Pandaria is south of the Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms and not even with the southern half of those continents.

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 06:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    Whats funny is that map was made in TBC, yet it doesn't show Bloodmyst and Azuremyst Isle. I think a mistake that was overlooked for 7 years is a slightly bigger deal.
    It barely shows Teldrassil. Azuremyst and Bloodmyst are farther west and wouldn't be shown on that world view unless they shrunk the continents down or moved everything closer together. Which would basically mean EK and Kalimdor touching the Maelstrom. It isn't meant to be show case of everything in the game world. It is just a flat representation of the globe with the Maelstrom as the center focus.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Obviously, the map that lets you pick between Outland and Azeroth is quite a few light years away, so you're looking at Azeroth before the catacylsm and revealing of Pandaria! Just look at Azshara, twilight highlands, thousand needles etc.