Deleted

Lightbulb It's going down like a rock.

this makes me feel great.... (sarcasm)

why post something like this...? at least make a point.
    Think for yourself.

Deleted
    Factor in that it progressively became more known as simply "WoW" along with each expansion pack probably replacing "world of warcraft" as a search term. Plus simply more and more well-known websites such as this one being the norm for people who already know about the game which replaces the need to search the web for "world of warcraft".

Deleted
    didnt know WoW lost all subscribers at this point <sarcasm off>
    this proves nothing.

Yeah if you add "wow" as a search term to that chart, you find that it goes up dramatically as "world of warcraft" slowly goes down.

(In other words, as people started to refer to it as simply "WoW", it replaced the much bulkier "World of Warcraft")
    Chiqaboom / Proudmoore-US

Lol this again. Everyone already know about WoW so there's no point in searching for it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I am starting to think the Wow is dying posts are people who dont like the game or just dont play it.

All this shows is there's a lot of grown men watching ponies. That's the sad part :/

Translation in English for this thread's title: "Hey, look at me, I'm as dumb as a brick!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Translation in English for this thread's title: "Hey, look at me, I'm as dumb as a brick!"
    where is the thumbs up on this site!
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    I think you meant .. as a rock!

Inb4 closed for trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Before I reply to threads such as this... I tend to take a quick look at the posters post history. This guy is a troll.

The data obviously shows nothing of interest as previously said most people use WoW or an expansion name.

Troll thread. Reported.

don't most people just go directly to worldofwarcraft.com or the 'relatively new' (compared to 2004) battle.net now?

Troll thread? Really, people?

I think it's a pretty clever and obvious joke. I hope, at least.

Pandaren are for kids but pink ponies with flowers are srs bsns.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you need some new material.