Please make MMO Champion more Android/IPhone friendly (i.e. HTML5 instead of Flash)

I love MMO Champion and read it very day since about 6 years or so. With the new generation of android cell phones and tablets it's really nice to surf the web while on a train or waiting for a bus or on the couch. But the new Android and all the iPhones have no Flash support. So all videos from MMOChampion look like that:

It would be perfect to have a mobile Version of MMO Champion. If that is too much work, it would be a big help to post your videos in HTML5 and not Flash, so all mobile users can see them.

The scaling is also a big problem. Fonts are too tiny or too big all the time and it's hard to scale properly with the green borders on each side.
    In the name of mobile gamers, please make this site a little bit more mobile friendly.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

We would like to do a mobile CSS version at some point. It looks like Chrome has issues scaling text, but the stock browser is doing a better job.

Deleted
    I'd really love to see that someday in the future, since I'm accessing MMO-C with my mobile in the most cases. I also want to suggest less usage of javascripts in the mobile version as well, since it's energy draining like hell and slowing down MMO-C on each scrolling, touching, ... on my S3 + stock browser. Disabling javascript results in MMO-C becoming kinda dirty. Thanks

Deleted
    It's not that mega hard to make a mobile version of this site. I don't think there is much Flash on this website, the problem is that there are no mediaqueries or anything else in the CSS to make it responsive.

You can bookmark the RSS feed and go to individual posts rather than loading the entire front page.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    We would like to do a mobile CSS version at some point. It looks like Chrome has issues scaling text, but the stock browser is doing a better job.

How can I see the flash youtube movies with Android 4.xx?

Ok, won't work with any Android 4.x system. Too bad I only have two android based systems (my cell phone and my tablet) and both are running Android 4.0x and 4.1x.. Can't you switch to HTML5? That way all the iPhone users and Android 4.x users would also be able to see the videos on the front page.

During my free time, I made a mobile friendly version of mmoc, which you can use at http://mmmoc.thoorium.com/.

Disclaimer: MMO-Champion has no affiliation with said website. Any bug or feature missing should be reported to ME via PM exclusively.

Here's some screenshots from my IPhone: http://imgur.com/a/ZyRnJ
    Last edited by Thoorium; 2013-03-30 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Added Screenshots
    Famous everywhere I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Ok, won't work with any Android 4.x system. Too bad I only have two android based systems (my cell phone and my tablet) and both are running Android 4.0x and 4.1x.. Can't you switch to HTML5? That way all the iPhone users and Android 4.x users would also be able to see the videos on the front page.
    It says 4.0, but it likely works with newer versions. My screenshots are from a 4.2 phone, but it came installed with my ROM already.