Deleted

Oqueue having zero raids

Hi there, everyone, figured I'd ask if there was something wrong with the addon, OQUEUE, as it shows zero people looking for raids, and seeing as the sample pool seems to be at 1283 accounts at this hour on horde side, that there'd be atleast one raidgroup looking for people for any of the 5.0 raids, but as It's been 3 days since I installed the addon with zero raidgroups going on, I'd like to ask wether the addon is bugged or if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally, Oqueue is used for BGs/RBG groups, or PvP. I do recall seeing a few raid groups a few weeks back, 1-2 or so, but they went down fairly quickly. Openraid is superior for finding raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Thank you greatly for your response, I installed the addon in hopes of finding xrealm pug groups for 5.0 raids for my alts, but after camping the find mesh button for three days, I suppose I could just try openraid instead.

You want to use OpenRaid for raids, I imagine there isn't a single person who uses oQueue for raids, it's designed for PvP.