Elemental Race Question

Heya fellas, I'm so sorry if this question has been asked before - I couldn't find any answer to it.

I've recently gotten my t15 4 set bonus and I've been trying it out, it seems like I can get my ascendance down to a ~2 min cooldown, now my question is: is it worth to go orc so I can line up ascendance with bloodfury everytime or will troll still be ahead?
    Berserking will only be up for every 2nd ascendance if you don't wait for the berserking cd everytime before popping ascendance which imo is a waste.
    As an orc you also get the pet bonus thing.

Thanks for the help! =)

Deleted
    No, the flat 5% extra damage u get from beast slaying (troll racial) is superior to any other race currently.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norbb View Post
    No, the flat 5% extra damage u get from beast slaying (troll racial) is superior to any other race currently.
    While I wanted to say that there is ofcourse a lot of beasts in throne of thunder, I think there are quite a few that are indead beasts.

Blood Fury increases your spellpower by 2k on level 90. Depending on how much spellpower you currently have and how much a Lava Burst currently hits for you (the initial one, not mastery or Echo one, without Flame Shock), we can make a safer bet, because I do not really know how much it hits for elemental geared people (I play resto ).
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    While I wanted to say that there is ofcourse a lot of beasts in throne of thunder, I think there are quite a few that are indead beasts.

Blood Fury increases your spellpower by 2k on level 90. Depending on how much spellpower you currently have and how much a Lava Burst currently hits for you (the initial one, not mastery or Echo one, without Flame Shock), we can make a safer bet, because I do not really know how much it hits for elemental geared people (I play resto ).
    There are 6~ beasts around as far as I know, also beserking and blood fury are almost the same ( DPS wise )

Not worth it, I'd say troll is superior.

T15N Sims, patchwerk, EotE + EM:

Orc: 144,042 DPS
    Troll: 143,857 DPS

Now if the boss is a beast
    Troll: 150,718 dps

Considering half of ToT is beast, troll is better.
    Last edited by Chango99; 2013-03-30 at 10:15 PM.

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chango99 View Post
    Not worth it, I'd say troll is superior.

T15N Sims, patchwerk, EotE + EM:

Orc: 144,042 DPS
    Troll: 143,857 DPS

Now if the boss is a beast
    Troll: 150,718 dps

Considering half of ToT is beast, troll is better.
    I take it by EM you mean EB, since EM and Echo are both in tier 4.

@ OP: I take it you are troll currently? Would stay that. Personally I would only swap to troll from orc if I were in heroic ToT at this point. I'm not a super duper hardcore raider anymore, though.
    Last edited by Kazgrel; 2013-04-01 at 08:51 PM.

I'm a troll right now, I only got berserking for every second ascendance which is why I though Orc would be better, im also running PE on most fights, but I guess the 5% beast slaying is kinda awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by splowN View Post
    I'm a troll right now, I only got berserking for every second ascendance which is why I though Orc would be better, im also running PE on most fights, but I guess the 5% beast slaying is kinda awesome.
    Just stay troll, unless you are faction changing sometime soon...which if that is the case, pretty much put the alli choices on a 3 way pie chart and throw a dart at it. :P

Were it not for the amount of opportunities the beast slaying racial gets to factor in, due to all the different sources of haste (meta, procs, on use items, etc) I would say orc would be better, since extra spell power never has a cap, soft or hard.