Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So we're ragging on people for having a disease that wasn't successfully treated now?
    No, we're ragging on people who have the means to get the best treatment for their disease but conciously decide not to, instead spending their cash on drugs and setting the worst example imaginable.

You guys do know alcoholism is a disease right?
    No it's not ...a disease is something you catch from someone or something else ...alcoholism is a choice brought on by addictive behavior. If I put an alcoholic on an island with no alcohol ..OHHHH it's a miracle his disease has been cured !!!!...come on man don't buy into all that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogash View Post
    No, we're ragging on people who have the means to get the best treatment for their disease but conciously decide not to, instead spending their cash on drugs and setting the worst example imaginable.
    So in otherwords you're mad at alcoholics who behave like alcoholics.

Deleted
    So we're ragging on people for having a disease that wasn't successfully treated now?
    She had ample opportunity and money to book herself into any clinic in the world, Yet she chose not to.
    The Local Government involved in this "Camden" are cutting peoples jobs, services and have to cut spending where ever possible - Yet they want to spend money on a statue.

These are the issue's that I, and many other have with this. Had the benefactors of the Amy Winehouse estate said that they where going to pay for the statue then there would be no problem at all. it would be there business, However Since it is public money being used to celibate and idolize someone who drunk and drugged themselves to death, I think that the outcry is not only just, it is needed. If they do this, they might as well put a life size statue of Jimmy Saville in Great Ormand street Children's hospital.

So in otherwords you're mad at alcoholics who behave like alcoholics.
    Shut up, Meg.

Don't provoke non-constructively when someone is making a serious point. It could be construed as trolling. - Mod
    Last edited by Dacien; 2013-03-31 at 05:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Shut up, Meg.
    Here, have an internet

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Shut up, Meg.
    Luckily i had swallowed my drink, before i read this. Kudos sir.

Deleted
    Don't know if any of you have seen this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12950708

They made a statue of a creepy peado that lived in a fun-fair like some fucking Scooby-Doo villain.

Winehouse statue would top it TBH...

Deleted
    A no-talent junkie skank who sang cover versions, my local has some cracking karaoke singers - should we be looking to have them immortalised in bronze? I am heartened by the amount of people here who think this idea is retarded. Show's that the media can't brainwash everyone.

Cancer is a disease. Alcoholism is an addiction. She should have went to rehab.....