Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Agness View Post
    Reaching BiS thunderforged gear will take months. 10man raids probably haven't got any chances reaching BiS this patch, neither 5.3.

Also see that posts from ppl asking if they should gem haste to reach 8085 haste and tell them that 16k haste isn't a lot .

To keep thread in topic, there's some summary:
    1. Start thinking about mastery=crit when getting over 515 ilvl equiping your t15 2set.
    2. Go for mastery with T15set bonus and leishen trinket.
    W/o TF gear 18k haste is attainable.

Ill quote myself from H2P since no one bothered to read it.

"One of the things to remember why mastery is becoming better is that, MF/dots/MF;I scale much better with haste and when abilities that are able to trigger our mastery get to the point when they are above ~60% of our overall dmg a 1 mastery point to 1 crit ratio starts to take over and mastery starts to win out."

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    W/o TF gear 18k haste is attainable.

Ill quote myself from H2P since no one bothered to read it.

"One of the things to remember why mastery is becoming better is that, MF/dots/MF;I scale much better with haste and when abilities that are able to trigger our mastery get to the point when they are above ~60% of our overall dmg a 1 mastery point to 1 crit ratio starts to take over and mastery starts to win out."
    We're thinking about the same thing ( Don't know any english phrase how to say this, hope you understand what i want to say).
    In my first reply to this post i said:
    Using SW:Insanity and PI, the portion of DoT dmg is much higher. In my opinion, mastery should be at least equal to crit.
    Ok so I've extracted some numbers from my log on Durumu kill.
    When i remove all these mastery hits which did 20% of total dmg, then there's 55% dmg coming from MF,MF:I and dots. Remaining 25% comes from MB,SW,DP burst and Shadowfiend.

55%/80% = 68.75% of my dmg benefits from mastery. So probably i did right thing when reforged from crit to mastery.

But i don't have leishen trinket yet.
    What do you think about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I'm a little surprised she isn't using Power Infusion
    More likely she's found that 14 tick Shadow Word: Pains are enough to spam her with Divine Insight procs - and therefore allow her to keep up extremely high uptime on those colossal Devouring Plagues (14 tick DP's).
    I wouldn't analyze current armory talents as set in stone (right now he's not talented for MFI but for FDCL, for instance). Most likely they're changed for every boss (as they should be).