Deleted

Sylvanas/Forsaken in 5.3?

Will they have a role to play in 5.3 and Garrosh's downfall? I noticed the new undead horse mount and the Val'kyr mini-pet. Might be related to a new faction perhaps?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Val'kyr mini-pet could be found in Northrend and is in no way related to the forsaken imo, its just a mini-pet. As for the horse mount I'm guessing it could be for the new pvp rewards but so far for your first question; I've got no idea yet so far for 5.3 but I'm guessing they will play a role in Garrosh's downfall since if I'm not mistaken sylvanas also hates Garrosh.

The horse isnt undead it's mechanical.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas honestly could take this time during SoO when all the other armies are working around Orgrimmar she could take some lands herself without too much of an issue. Probably won't happen but just throwing it out there. I do think she will have a role, due to the Korkron watching her back the past 2 expansions and breathing down her and her people's necks.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas will take over rest of Eastern kingdom when the rest of the world is attacking Orgrimmar, Sneaky b!tch she is
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

The Vol'jin 5.3 speech spoilers mention her needing little motivation to turn on Garrosh during the upcoming revolt, she'll be involved at least a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like there will be a Forsaken ship in the Naval Battle. That seems to be about it so far in terms of Forsaken involvement.

I'd like to see a scenario or something kicking the Kor'kron guards out of the Undercity before the actual siege, but I guess it's probably a bit late now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    It looks like there will be a Forsaken ship in the Naval Battle. That seems to be about it so far in terms of Forsaken involvement.

I'd like to see a scenario or something kicking the Kor'kron guards out of the Undercity before the actual siege, but I guess it's probably a bit late now.
    Not at all, maybe during Siege of Orgimmar she starts to attack the guards in Undercity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Vol'jin mentions in his voice files that she'd need no excuse to gun for Garrosh, but that her forces are across the sea and will need time. So my guess is that means she'll arrive in 5.4.

I don't imagine they'll get a lot of screentime for the rest of the expansion, considering the contents of the last two expansions featured both rather heavily. I'd assume they'll get a token force, the resistance making sure that Sylvanas is on board, and a few instances of them openly revolting.

Aside from that, Sylvanas has well enough reason to wanna see Garrosh put down (Mostly due to the Kor'kron, who despite being stationed there during Thrall's reign would probably answer to Garrosh now, still in her city, and Garrosh trying to leash her. Well-intended as they were.) But aside from that, Sylvanas doesn't seem to care a whole lot, considering he's had little control over her thus far.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    The horse isnt undead it's mechanical.
    Or maybe MECHANO-dead?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post

Yeah, the "Sylvanas kicks out the Kor'kron" idea would be best played out in a scenario imo.