Deleted

Question Does this motherboard support my GPU?

I recently bought an Asus P8B75-M LE and an MSI GTX 660 Ti OC V1, and i'm experiencing some problems. I get a picture, but i can't get past the bios. It says i need to enable CSM due to "compatibility issues" (or something), but i already did. I have no idea what's going on, and nothing seems to work. Is it the drivers? Or do i need a new mobo?

There shouldn't be any compatibility issues.

Do you have monitor plugged into the graphics card, not on the motherboard, and you have the graphics card extra power cables plugged in?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    There shouldn't be any compatibility issues.

Do you have monitor plugged into the graphics card, not on the motherboard, and you have the graphics card extra power cables plugged in?
    Yep, everything is wired correctly. I've checked 4-5 times.

Btw, my complete specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 3570k (stock fan).
    GPU - MSI GTX 660 Ti OC V1.
    RAM - Corsair 8GB 1600Mhz Vengeance.
    PSU - Corsair HX750W Professional Series.
    Motherboard - Asus P8B75-M LE.
    Last edited by mmoc0259bb4b9a; 2013-03-30 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Additional Info

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    Disable secure boot
    I'll try that. Thanks.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 10:47 AM ----------

Also, i think it's an UEFI bios. I've heard that some GPU's are not compatible. Can someone verify this?
    (By the way, i won't have access to the computer until tomorrow.)

Quote Originally Posted by JarlBalgruuf View Post
    I'll try that. Thanks.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 10:47 AM ----------

Also, i think it's an UEFI bios. I've heard that some GPU's are not compatible. Can someone verify this?
    (By the way, i won't have access to the computer until tomorrow.)
    Honestly, if UEFI Bios are not compatible with the new GPU's, many owners of 660 would have some problems.
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

Disabling CSM mode is just to run everything in uefi mode which is kinda useful to have a fast boot in W8 but requires the disk to be converted to GPT and a GOP bios on the graphics card.

Deleted
    My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 09:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    Disable secure boot
    There is no option to disable it. I can only change between OS types. "Windows UEFI mode" or "Other OS".

Deleted
    Nevermind. I fixed it.