Noob Leveling HELP

Im currently leveling a Dk lvl 71 in full looms tanking dungeons. Is there anything else i can doto maximise my xp?
    Thanks

Deleted
    Quest and do dungeon once each for quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quest. Seriously. Dungeons, especially past the 70's, don't give as much xp per hour as questing does.

Deleted
    Dungeons once each for quests plus normal questing is the best way. Those dungeon quests are huge.
    Last edited by mmoce0e8933f3d; 2013-03-31 at 11:51 AM.

Questing will always give you the most xp. If your bored, do some random battlegrounds or raids, or maybe a little bit of arena for a while. At least your still getting something out of it.

Spam Blood Boil if you hadn't figured that out yet.
    Most effective in dungeonleveling.
    (Maybe not as strong as in Outland.. but it's probably still your strongest move)

I, myself, prefer to level through dungeons as a tank. Sure it's a bit of a grind, but just keep thinking of reaching the next level.
    The mob exp combined with the dungeon quests get you there quick enough.
    At level 80 I just do quests, making sure to keep in the highest possible zone.

cheers for the help guys. just wondering where is the best place for questing at my lvl?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanks View Post
    cheers for the help guys. just wondering where is the best place for questing at my lvl?
    71 is Dragonblight in Northerend. You can move to Grizzly Hills at 73, and Zul'Drak at 74.