Deleted

Recent Automatic flight path discovery blue post

Dear all,
    I haven't been bothered to post anything for years, but this one just drives me crazy,
    Original material can be found in the mmochampion main page.

quote : "Players should feel like they’re in a massive world with vast continents to explore and thousands of adventures to embark upon (because there are!)."
    quote : "but in most cases you will need to brave the wilds, seek out adventure, and visit a Flight Master before you can unlock flight to and from that location. "

I can't stop laughing on this one, what sort of discovery, explore , adventure are there, when you press 3 buttons and you get into a dungeon/raid without knowing where it is, what mobs am I fighting, why am I fighting them, true adventure...
    Yes, there are quests lores etc to tell you all those stuff, but be honest, how many people actually know/care where the raids are when in a LFR group if he/she does not do proper raids. How many people knew where the dungeon is when we were leveling up from 85 to 90 and queue for a random dungeon... Its always after playing a while when we suddenly found out: "oh , thats why I was in that dungeon when I was 86", etc etc.
    This is like the biggest contradiction of the developers, you try to make things convineint where on the other hand you put something convineint away...

I never used LFR; I always traveled to the raids themselves. Then MoP came out...

LFR in my opinion is one of the worst things that happened to WoW.