Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    except for the hexagon and the bomb one the fights seem extremely boring, i expected a lot more of rank 9 and 10.
    I'm assuming you mean 8 and 9, none of the 10 or 'special' bosses are testable yet.

However you have to remember that these are basically the rank 6 and 7 bosses of last tier, they aren't supposed to be as difficult as the rank 10 ones.

These fights are a monstrous improvement in mechanics versus the old 1-8, Ahroo'u will prove to be a huge challenge for anyone that can get to him.

Exciting. I assume you gotta beat all of 8 before you can do 9? I've only beat 1 at rank 8 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by aycheff View Post
    Exciting. I assume you gotta beat all of 8 before you can do 9? I've only beat 1 at rank 8 so far.
    No, it would seem that made the current rank 8 bosses special tier bosses.

Only the last 3 bosses got buffed(in which i cannot cheese my way through), i will have up the snake boss kill tomorrow, still working on Paladin fight, some of it is bugged and the buff made it considerably harder. stay tuned.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 01:44 AM ----------

Nibbleh, snake boss post buff
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG5on5llSR8
    Last edited by Walajanilu; 2013-03-31 at 07:46 AM.

Deleted
    Why didn't you go BM with a corehound out for a lust?

I prefer to have sunders on the target for full duration rather than faster cobras.

Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    I prefer to have sunders on the target for full duration rather than faster cobras.
    What I think he means is cast lust as soon as you are in, then switch pets.

Did disruptron get fixed yet? those invisible shots and clunky laser jump detection since 5.2 is so annoying

15+ Year Old Account
    This was moved to WoW Gen.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Anyone feel free to post their kill of the last boss in Brawler's Guild if you get him down. Best attempt with my current gear that i can muster is around 40%. goodluck to everyone

Anyone feel free to post their kill of the last boss in Brawler's Guild if you get him down. Best attempt with my current gear that i can muster is around 40%. goodluck to everyone
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDiVTuVpaSM

just got my 4 piece tonight so it'll be a joke once this goes to live, as well as the other misc gear upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    Did disruptron get fixed yet? those invisible shots and clunky laser jump detection since 5.2 is so annoying
    nope it's still terrible on ptr
    Last edited by Jdance; 2013-04-01 at 04:44 AM.

props! damn girl...

Deleted
    Yeah I meant using a core hound with a lust then swappin to the pet you want, I remember when I was doing the rare fights when Braweler's guild came out, I used to swap around all of my pets so I can get in there with full buffs to even stand a chance against those guys.

This is either going to be a lot of fun or going to make me rage, 8 is already a pain enough for me.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Nice to see some new bosses to fight, still battling with Battletron atm though, need that little bit more DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerxeskrogg View Post
    Yeah I meant using a core hound with a lust then swappin to the pet you want, I remember when I was doing the rare fights when Braweler's guild came out, I used to swap around all of my pets so I can get in there with full buffs to even stand a chance against those guys.
    I get all buffs i can before going in, my pet buffs stay on me like crit and mastery after i enter so i can pre buff. However now that dismisspet is 3 seconds, i dont think i could swap fast enough from core hound to another pet. And my sunder t wouldnt have lust either so its not worth it.

I get all buffs i can before going in, my pet buffs stay on me like crit and mastery after i enter so i can pre buff. However now that dismisspet is 3 seconds, i dont think i could swap fast enough from core hound to another pet. And my sunder t wouldnt have lust either so its not worth it.
    Abandon your pet instead of dismissing it. With 50 stable slots it shouldn't be a problem to have a a handful of throw-away Corehounds.

I'm also still confused on how this works. As a rank 8 fighter who has only killed Millhouse; what do I end up fighting to get started on the 5.3 patch? It sounds like I just immediately start fighting new guys to move up to rank 9 and that having defeated (or not defeated) the existing super bosses means nothing.

Or is it necessary to defeat all the unique bosses to hit rank 10?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Are there special bosses up yet? my ptr completely corrupted and can't launch the client

Do you need to beat all rank 8 bosses before advancing onto rank 9? Melee Horde Disruption is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunker View Post
    Do you need to beat all rank 8 bosses before advancing onto rank 9? Melee Horde Disruption is just stupid.
    Id like to know this too!