Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    bump! Do you need to beat all rank 8 bosses before advancing onto rank 9?

Deleted
    Bump!

I'm also interested if you have to beat all rank 8 bosses (Disruptron as melee is just retarded) before you can advance to rank 9.
    If anyone could share that how this is at PTR, I'd appreciate it much.

I would also like to know. As horde melee disruptron is close to impossible thanks to the elevator shaft floor being lower than the rest of the floor thus making you hit the beams as you try to jump. so far the best ive got was 20%, but with all the crazy things going on then together with the floor glitch I just dont see how its doable. I know they're probably going to fix the floor but that puts a fair amount of players behind thanks to unfair and poor design
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2013-05-09 at 10:37 AM.

No rank 8 is a special rank pretty much.

You can start right at rank 9 when the patch goes live.

question for people currently doing brawlers on PTR

i last did all the bosses (minus paladin) when PTR first launched

has anything drastic changed in the past month and a half?

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post

Thank God. The Disruptotron fight or w/e it's called is fucking impossible. Like I don't think I'll ever be able to beat it.

Deleted
    Even the existing ones are impossibru as ret paladin, at least without ilvl 525+ gear. The whole Brawler's Guild just screams hunter or warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalukki View Post
    Even the existing ones are impossibru as ret paladin, at least without ilvl 525+ gear. The whole Brawler's Guild just screams hunter or warlock.
    ele shaman? fire ele earth ele(primal elemental) stormlash lust SR healing tide/AG ascendance....i just trashed all 8 ranks np :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kalukki View Post
    29th in world to finish 4/4 rare and I'm ret. Get better ret could do it in 505 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    29th in world to finish 4/4 rare and I'm ret. Get better ret could do it in 505 gear.
    How do you know you're 29th world to get 4/4 rare? I was my server first... how do I track that?

-Nish
    I don't know everything about baseball. Most people don't know 'everything' about baseball. People fall into two two categories. Person A will, when they see I don't know something, try to explain it to me in detail so I understand it. Person B will use their knowledge to make me out to be stupid. Person B is no friend of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nish77 View Post
    How do you know you're 29th world to get 4/4 rare? I was my server first... how do I track that?

-Nish
    http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?w=&a=34

Disruptron was a joke back then.

Now he's brutal. Not mentioning that Horde's arena is constructed in a way that it is nearly impossible to jump over lasers if you stand on crates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post

Is there a way to kill rank 8 bosses on live 5.3 or you start from 9 regardless you killed all 4 of them? I need to kill disruptor, had 2% wipe as a meele.

Deleted
    out of curiosity... does levitate still work for melees to ignore the lasers on disruptron?

Quote Originally Posted by device1 View Post
    Is there a way to kill rank 8 bosses on live 5.3 or you start from 9 regardless you killed all 4 of them? I need to kill disruptor, had 2% wipe as a meele.
    You can still fight the old Rank 8 special bosses by purchasing their challenge card from the vendor in there.

Deleted
    Hexos was fun, the two after him are fairly simple, at least for a ranged they were. Anthracite bugs for me, whenever I die I can't release and he just stays in the room. He was targeting a pet outside the arena so that might have something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Disruptron was a joke back then.

Now he's brutal. Not mentioning that Horde's arena is constructed in a way that it is nearly impossible to jump over lasers if you stand on crates.
    ^ He certainly is, although gear has allowed melee to have lower uptime and still kill it.

I did it in 509 gear post levitate change as hordeside enhancement shaman, but I still can't guarantee I'll kill it even 50% of the time in 519 gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."