Deleted

Warriors binds with Razor Naga?

Hi there,

I've recently bought a Razer Naga and want to use it for my binds on my warrior. Any suggestions which abilities I should use on my Naga?

That's kind of a personal preference thing.

Deleted
    Yea, I though people could give some suggestions, especially if they use it themselves.

Seems the forum ate my last post.

Here are my binds, and the shift bind as well. I can't comfortably use the bottom row of hotkeys since my hand is big.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play a warrior so can't be of much use in that regard, but I *have* been using a Naga for about 3 years now so I can tell you how I use it.

I just have my Naga keys 1-12 bound to 1-= on my keyboard. With my hands, it's easiest for me to reach buttons 1-8 on the Naga, so my standard rotation is bound to 1-5. I have my taunt set to 6, and my interrupt set to 7. 8 through = I have bound to other abilities that I use semi-frequently (i.e. wild charge, stampeding roar, Berserk, Incarnation, etc.)

As a Guardian druid, my CDs are bound to the shift-bindings similarly to my other abilities, with the most frequently used ones (i.e. barkskin, Savage Defense, and Frenzied Regen) bound to the easier-to-reach buttons (S1, S4, S5), and the major CDs bound to easy-to-access but less under-foot keys (Survival Instincts is S2, Renewal is S3, etc.).

At the end of the day it all ultimately comes down to personal choice. I'd just suggest find which keys are most comfortable for you to use and put your major abilities there, then branch out accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorphius View Post
    I don't play a warrior so can't be of much use in that regard, but I *have* been using a Naga for about 3 years now so I can tell you how I use it.

I just have my Naga keys 1-12 bound to 1-= on my keyboard. With my hands, it's easiest for me to reach buttons 1-8 on the Naga, so my standard rotation is bound to 1-5. I have my taunt set to 6, and my interrupt set to 7. 8 through = I have bound to other abilities that I use semi-frequently (i.e. wild charge, stampeding roar, Berserk, Incarnation, etc.)

As a Guardian druid, my CDs are bound to the shift-bindings similarly to my other abilities, with the most frequently used ones (i.e. barkskin, Savage Defense, and Frenzied Regen) bound to the easier-to-reach buttons (S1, S4, S5), and the major CDs bound to easy-to-access but less under-foot keys (Survival Instincts is S2, Renewal is S3, etc.).

At the end of the day it all ultimately comes down to personal choice. I'd just suggest find which keys are most comfortable for you to use and put your major abilities there, then branch out accordingly.
    OP, this is what I mean by it being personal.

There is no way in hell I could ever use the Naga side buttons for my main rotation, I would never be able to steer with my mouse while pressing those buttons every 1.5 seconds. I need 1-6 on my keyboard for that.

It's really completely about what feels good for you.

Deleted
    I see, but I really appreciate your response, and your picture showing your binds is just terrific as inspiration.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use a Naga too, i use to play warrior in Cata and i binded CDs that dont have cast times, same with all my other toons.. Stuff like stances, shieldwalls, recklessness or maybe even a macro that uses a few abilites at once.

When i first got the naga i tried using abilitys like Heroic strike and devastate.. but my thumb was so painfull. Charge is also a good one to have on the mouse too.

up to u!