1. #1

    5.3 Battleground Role Selector


    Yay!
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-03-31 at 04:13 AM.
    FREE Gold Making Tips
    13,700,000g+ Made Since January 19, 2012
    @Elvinelol

  2. #2
    Warchief Adoxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Temple of Karabor
    Posts
    2,001
    Finally!!!
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

    Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

  3. #3
    Pandaren Monk docterfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finding a stranger in the alps.
    Posts
    1,841
    Going to be abused by hybrids for faster queues.... Yay?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Going to be abused by hybrids for faster queues.... Yay?
    We'll see. The max queue right now is what, 2 minutes?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurwyn View Post
    We'll see. The max queue right now is what, 2 minutes?
    7 for Horde in my BG. But I heal anyway, so no problem for me.

  6. #6
    Warchief Galbrei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,192
    That is interesting, I hope it doesn't mess queue times too badly. Either way if this works as I think it will I might start doing random bgs again.

  7. #7
    Elemental Lord Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    8,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    That is interesting, I hope it doesn't mess queue times too badly. Either way if this works as I think it will I might start doing random bgs again.
    I've seen obscene numbers of healers on either team numerous times... I don't think evening out the number of healers will be that difficult, when there must be at least 100 battlegrounds going in which one side has three healers and the other side has none, and 100 more battlegrounds where the tables are turned.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  8. #8
    Warchief Galbrei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I've seen obscene numbers of healers on either team numerous times... I don't think evening out the number of healers will be that difficult, when there must be at least 100 battlegrounds going in which one side has three healers and the other side has none, and 100 more battlegrounds where the tables are turned.
    Yeah, I think it'll be ok in the end too. Fingers crossed here.

  9. #9
    Just hoping there's a spec check system. Even if DPS queues were 2min and healer queues were 30s, that would lead to DPS queuing as heals I'd bet. Especially honor grinding bots and the like.

  10. #10
    Scarab Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    4,040
    I hope the ques won't be 5 minutes longer because of this, main reason i quited LFD and did scenarios, because scenarios takes maximum of 30 secs of que, and LFD 15minutes.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

  11. #11
    I hope it does a hard spec check.

    Like FORCING you to be in that spec when you enter the BG.

    Well, I think LFR should have it too.

    With the new 'spec choosing thing for loot thingy' I think it would be better.



    Also, I hope that it attempts at an optimal healer count (2? 3?) but if it can't find one in x mins, it will just go with whatever it found.

    I don't think longer queues are better than no healers. (you sometimes win without healers )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •