Question Having trouble finding a use for LW-600?

On my PvE Shaman i got LW to 600 (and skinning) but i am having trouble finding a use for it.

Most of the low quality lvl90 stuff is for PvP and generally sells for poor amounts, while the high quality craft-able PvE gear requires those Blood Spirit things that i can't acquire...
    Also the AH is flooded with cheap leg enchants, probably because of the horribly cheap leather price due to all the bots farming it.

So my LW just sits there, completely unused... i just do not know what to craft (either for profit or for personal PvE use).
    Anyone got any ideas or suggestions how to better use LW at lvl90?
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2013-03-31 at 07:18 AM.

do your daily research. aim to get all the patterns and spam trade your Lw. advertise your mats my spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by MickoLis View Post
    do your daily research. aim to get all the patterns and spam trade your Lw. advertise your mats my spirits.
    Uh, sitting for hours in a city spamming a macro?

Thank you for your reply, but damn i have not done that since WotLK and i surely ain't gonna do it again xD

Then do like I do, just use the bracer enchant for personal use and the personal cheap leg armor. Selling stuff is not mandatory it is just an extra, you make extra gold but it takes extra work.

Leg kits generally sell on my server. Other than that, it's more of a money saver due to more or less free leg and bracer enchants which are generally the most expensive ones minus weapon enchants. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffinstuff View Post
    Then do like I do, just use the bracer enchant for personal use and the personal cheap leg armor. Selling stuff is not mandatory it is just an extra, you make extra gold but it takes extra work.
    That's pretty much what I did, though I did have other toons to make most of my gold so it didn't matter much in the end. Just made use of the personal enchants and if someone in trade was looking for an item that I knew I could craft I'd let them know for a little extra income.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never made more money with my lw than i have recently. All the crafted deadly glad gear is selling like crazy and so are leg patches. In fact the only problem i'm having with lw at the moment is that i cannot get enough leather.

Kinda sucks that all the recipes are taught randomly...

LW can make 36 slot JC, LW, Mining and Inscr bags. Only the LW bag uses MoP mats so the others might not have a flood of cheap mats on the ah to keep prices down. Since you are a skinner you can go back to the older areas and farm for a few min to make each one.

Its interesting that you say you have bot flooded cheap leather on your realm b/c my high pop realm still has exotic leather for 2x what it was before 5.2 on both sides of the server. Very low volume too. I make a lot of my gold off of leg enchants which are going for ~500g over the price of hide and I just use the farm for spirits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    LW can make 36 slot JC, LW, Mining and Inscr bags.
    JC bags are tailoring, I am rather sure Script too

Doing great with the 36 slot bag on a low pop server sell 2 a week for 5k each. On high pop server selling skins, prismatic scales, and the new pvp gear from the daily research.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Inscription bag is made by a leatherworker.

My Leatherworker is making money from 32-36 Mining bags, 32-36 slot Inscription bags, 36 slot LW bags, Drums of the Forgotten Kings and Leg enchants.

New LW pvp armor is selling for 1k+ a piece. Take advantage of that while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Yeah I mixed it up with mining because I think gems=ore since they come from ore. The scribe bags are LW though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    New LW pvp armor is selling for 1k+ a piece. Take advantage of that while you can.
    My LW has been selling this stuff steadily, although not for quite that high a price. Still, the profit over mats is substantial.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"