Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneepel View Post
    You mages already get enough, let the developers focus more on other classes then come back to you.
    Most of our spells use the animations they had back in vanilla.

And no, blue fire is a terribly stupid idea. From an aesthetic standpoint what Mages should receive is a) better animations for a lot of their spells and b) better delineation between specs so you don't have to cast Arcane spells as part of your main rotation as Fire or Frost (looking at you, Nether Tempest).
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2013-04-02 at 02:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Only if my paladin gets pink fire
    /thread. Once paladins have pink glowy stuff. the world will tremble before our fabulousness!

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    So for 8 years you guys have been looking great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    So for 8 years you guys have been looking great!
    No. Frostbolt, Arcane Blast, Arcane Missiles are all looking awfully dated for example.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Can I have Red light on my blood elf paladin?
    Wouldn't pink be more appropriate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Orange fire for druids, oh wait....

No. Frostbolt, Arcane Blast, Arcane Missiles are all looking awfully dated for example.
    Arcane Blast hardly even have a look.

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 04:08 PM ----------

And no, blue fire is a terribly stupid idea. From an aesthetic standpoint what Mages should receive is a) better animations for a lot of their spells and b) better delineation between specs so you don't have to cast Arcane spells as part of your main rotation as Fire or Frost (looking at you, Nether Tempest).
    Would love for them to make fireball actually look like a fireball, not the current whimpy firebolt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    Arcane Blast hardly even have a look.

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 04:08 PM ----------

Would love for them to make fireball actually look like a fireball, not the current whimpy firebolt.
    Ya, reminds me of firebolt from Diablo 2. If I had my way fireball would look similar to the power core in Uldum used for Gnomebliteration. Maybe it wouldn't have to be as gigantic but they could reuse that model. Mages are supposed to be flashy, one doesn't spend years in apprenticeship studying magic to be able to throw lit charcoal briquettes.

um what fire spell do we have actual animation besides fireball, pyro and flamestrike??? i mean it would be a nice change but we have too few little spell for a overhaul of colous imo

@imnick yea i like the titanic theme for arcane tbh :P wtb prettier arcane spell effects
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Keep asking and you might get it in about 3 years.

Blue fire for mages? No..

Because mages use actual fire...whereas Locks use felfires. They, honestly, should get their Green fire from level 1 WITHOUT a quest...
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need red ice then too

Well I guess some more pixels wouldn't hurt (maybe 25m framerates) but I like Arcane Missiles and Frostbolt. Would be nice if AB had an actual animation of some kind :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It just wouldn't make ense to have blue fire, except a spell like frostfire bolt, which has blue in it. Locks having green fire makes sense are far as lore and to make the classes more unique. It just makes no sense to give the main "fire type" class a different color of flame spells. "because I want it" isn't a reason.

I support all kinds of rainbow theme colors for every class' flashy spells so we can shimmer & shine in fancy flashy ways.
    >>> And then.. <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    This got me laughing so hard, locks being underpowed ? We obviously don't play the same game at all.

Altough I really like the blue fire idea, mage lacks style and the spells animations are getting boring 8 years later.
    Underplayed mr....underplayed not underpowered

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Mage is one of the most played class in the game. I don't think you'll get anything (sadly). Locks got fency things because they are underplayed (super bad in pvp and far from top in pve). And being a lock, I can swear the green fire thing is: 1) ugly 2) super hard to get
    Wtf are u talking about, when is the last time u played this game? Locks have always been insane in pvp and definitely no slouches in pve...especially in MOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    super bad in pvp and far from top in pve. ^ So whats does this mean ?
    That means that warlocks are almost not played in PvP and that they are far from top played classes in PvE.

Its really hard to missunderstand that message...but...hey you did it xD

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 04:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Wtf are u talking about, when is the last time u played this game? Locks have always been insane in pvp and definitely no slouches in pve...especially in MOP.
    He is not talking about power. He probably knows that warlocks are very strong... The message is Warlocks are not played. This has nothing to do with power, its only about usage.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 04:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Orange fire for druids, oh wait....
    Yeah...we druids can't complain, because our SUN-fire and Wrath (in this case read as SUN-bolt)

Why blue? I would prefer my Fire to be more fiery, but I like it red. Maybe make it feels like burning instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    Why blue? I would prefer my Fire to be more fiery, but I like it red. Maybe make it feels like burning instead?
    Technically speaking, blue fire is hotter than red fire...

10+ Year Old Account
    We warlocks have been asking for green fire for years, giving mages a different fire color right now would create one massive shitstorm.
    Aside from that, blue fire makes little sense for a mage.