Combustion Tracking/Addon???

So, Combustionhelper is wrong about 75% of the time calculating the combustion damage properly. (Even the most up-to-date one). I have a weak aura to track ignite, but is there a reliable addon that can track combustions damage much like the addon CombustionHelper?

Quote Originally Posted by Tezra View Post
    So, Combustionhelper is wrong about 75% of the time calculating the combustion damage properly. (Even the most up-to-date one). I have a weak aura to track ignite, but is there a reliable addon that can track combustions damage much like the addon CombustionHelper?
    I still use Mage Nuggets, and love that addon. Tracks ignite, bombs, arcane charges, etc.
    <The Decoy> 2 Night/Week 10M - US - Illidan - 11/13 HC T15, 11/14 HC T16
    Our Kill Videos
    Guild Twitter: @illidandecoy
    ------------------------------------------
    Pokemon Y - Ghost Safari
    FC: 2036 - 7493 - 8881

MyBigIgnite

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm looking for something very light weight. I don't need all the features Mage Nuggets provides, and MyBigIgnite is displaying the wrong Combustion number. It displays an extremely high number, I assume it hasn't been updated since the combustion nerf around 5.1.

Just want a simple addon that'll show the correct calculation of Combustion ticks before I pop Combustion.
    Last edited by Tezra; 2013-04-03 at 09:37 PM.

MyBigIgnite shows the double of what combustion will tick for if im not wrong.

There are literally COUNTLESS threads on this issue. Please use either the Fire sticky or the search function before making a new thread.