Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    . Locks got fency things because they are underplayed (super bad in pvp and far from top in pve)
    Please tell me you're trolling... because otherwise, it would just be absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have more content than new spell animations. Who the fuck look at their spells during combat anyways?

Only if rogues get purple poison effects.

Warriors infuse their blades with fel energy corrupting the blood of their foes causing it to appear green.
    etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zandiy View Post
    I'd rather have more content than new spell animations. Who the fuck look at their spells during combat anyways?
    get a load of this, I've heard of people posting epeen bots like it means anything. But putting it in your forum sig is just sad.
    Last edited by Athorha; 2013-04-02 at 02:48 AM.

No, this is a terrible idea. How would you warrant this?

Quote Originally Posted by Floppi14 View Post
    Next up every caster can change form to something shiny, ascendance, demon form, moonkin form, shadowform.
    Yea, it's absolutely AMAZING having the same form as every other moonkin in the game, and gear \ transmogrify \ challenge mode set having no effect whatsoever, because well, you're all fat turkeys that look the same.

Please... stop.... whining...

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue fire for Arcaneish Fire gets.......

More fire animations?

Frost gets......

Yeah I'm out of ideas.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Yea, it's absolutely AMAZING having the same form as every other moonkin in the game, and gear \ transmogrify \ challenge mode set having no effect whatsoever, because well, you're all fat turkeys that look the same.

Please... stop.... whining...
    Because you don't have Glyph of Stars for nothing right?
    Daft Punk Forever!

You mages already get enough, let the developers focus more on other classes then come back to you.
    dicks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Only if rogues get purple poison effects.

Warriors infuse their blades with fel energy corrupting the blood of their foes causing it to appear green.
    etc etc.

get a load of this, I've heard of people posting epeen bots like it means anything. But putting it in your forum sig is just sad.

Come with something constructive to the topic of the thread. But ye, at this moment in wow WoL/epeen bot is pretty much everything.
    Last edited by zandiy; 2013-04-02 at 05:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    [This is more or less a half-joke thread. It'll be less of a joke if it actually gets Blizzard's attention somehow, lol. I do want blue fire, but I know there's like no chance in hell unless we all bitch for it for 4 expansions since apparently that's how you get things from them ]
    No, no blue fire for you, sorry.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Floppi14 View Post
    By now this it was annoys me the most playing mage.

I look around me and see the other casters having kickass mainnukes, shaman lightnings/lavaburst, wrath and falling stars of moonkins, the updated mindflay/Halo etc. for shadows. Malefic grasp, skull animated shadowbolt, incinerates/chaos bolts nice animation.

Those are just the mainnukes, in the meantime mages look like anno 1997 programmed spells or are invisible even for arcane.

Next up every caster can change form to something shiny, ascendance, demon form, moonkin form, shadowform.

Shamans and shadows have lighting/shadow orbs circling their chars, locks have the affli lanterns and freaking burn as destro.

The list goes on, new warlock demon looks, ursols vortex, earthquake, cascade, 1047 cool additional spelleffects for locks...

I Play an MMO where mages have the least spectacular spells and on top of that underwhelming aoe.....WHAT IS THIS?!?
    Not to mention an expansion nearly dedicated to make Mage life a living hell.

Quote Originally Posted by zandiy View Post
    Mmmm, don't think it'd really take away from content time...

Quote Originally Posted by Kneepel View Post
    You mages already get enough, let the developers focus more on other classes then come back to you.
    Play a Mage at 90 and then come back to tell me that.

Also, purely aesthetically, out of all the ranged classes, Mages are the least pleasing to the eye.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    This got me laughing so hard, locks being underpowed ? We obviously don't play the same game at all.

Altough I really like the blue fire idea, mage lacks style and the spells animations are getting boring 8 years later.
    he said underPLAYED, not underPOWERED

10+ Year Old Account
    you mean like.... a frost spell?
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Ya mon this thread too komplicated, simple, delete mage, roll warlock, hit up Kan'rethad, roll up a phat one & chill0x.
    >>> And then.. <<<

every class should get there own fire color, except yellow :P.

gogo start posting, it will come true after 5years.
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I would say Blue Fire is more Arcane than Fire
    as the only wielders of the arcane (pure magic) from a gameplay perspective, i fail to see the issue, also, it makes more sense thematically to have both blue and red fire, or simply just do a "frostfire bolt" type job on our spells (but a darker blue than FFB) and leave shamans to wield the pure elemental fire, that way, everyone is happy, and gives back some of the uniqueness of the classes, that has been eroded away into almost nothing, soo much homogenisation it is sickening now.

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    you mean like.... a frost spell?

think like avatar (azula) just obv not that well defined/polished, this is wow we are talking about here, the 16 bit graphics can only handle soo much since they are hand drawn to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    as the only wielders of the arcane (pure magic) from a gameplay perspective, i fail to see the issue, also, it makes more sense thematically to have both blue and red fire, or simply just do a "frostfire bolt" type job on our spells (but a darker blue than FFB) and leave shamans to wield the pure elemental fire, that way, everyone is happy, and gives back some of the uniqueness of the classes, that has been eroded away into almost nothing, soo much homogenisation it is sickening now.

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 08:57 AM ----------

think like avatar (azula) just obv not that well defined/polished, this is wow we are talking about here, the 16 bit graphics can only handle soo much since they are hand drawn to begin with.

There's not a lot of Homogenization as you imply. I think you overdid it. This should be a cosmetic choice and not necessary. If Fire is still red leave it. Changing it isn't technically necessary but it should be an choice/option.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    spec frost, enjoy blue spells
    He got the piint. Go frost and enjoy blue spells, but I will lvl a mage, if they got purble fire.

To Reglitch: I know, you troll here. xD Pink fire DD

Quote Originally Posted by Vantricular View Post
    You should have read the rest of what he said.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantricular View Post
    super bad in pvp and far from top in pve
    ^ So whats does this mean ?