Rogue macro to keep Feint up while being trained.

So I tried to make a macro to help me keep Feint up. I tried this:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=7 Feint, Hemorrhage, Hemorrhage, Hemorrhage, Hemorrhage, Hemorrhage

I'm not really much of a macroman. Can someone fix this? Or tell me if this is a stupid idea?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Keep in mind that I have glyphed my Feint to last for 7 seconds.

Problem with castsequence macros in pvp is if you get stunned then your whole macro is off.

Your best bet is to keybind it seperately and get used to using it
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Have any sugestions to any add-on of some sort that can tell me when I have to reapply Feint then? It doesen't show up on my SliceAdmiral and I don't really look at my buffs when I'm fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
    Have any sugestions to any add-on of some sort that can tell me when I have to reapply Feint then? It doesen't show up on my SliceAdmiral and I don't really look at my buffs when I'm fighting.
    WeakAuras or Powerauras Classic can do this very easily. Just set up an aura to show when you're in combat and don't have the feint buff, you can also expand on this by having a timer bar with its duration, for example. If you want to make bars with timers, I would strongly suggest WeakAuras as this one makes bars a lot easier than Powerauras.

Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    WeakAuras or Powerauras Classic can do this very easily. Just set up an aura to show when you're in combat and don't have the feint buff, you can also expand on this by having a timer bar with its duration, for example. If you want to make bars with timers, I would strongly suggest WeakAuras as this one makes bars a lot easier than Powerauras.
    I'll try that. Thank you. Does it also show SnD, Rupture etc? To make SliceAdmiral obsolete.

It can show anything you can dream up.

I figured. Spent all night fiddeling with it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    OU do know that feint only reduces AoE damage right? Using when you're getting trained is near useless, unless youre opponents are using AoE spells, then they're really bad and you should live anyways. Feint will do absolutely nothign to mitigate damage for single target spells....how did you reach lvl 90 and not know this?

Quote Originally Posted by forwards1ca View Post
    OU do know that feint only reduces AoE damage right? Using when you're getting trained is near useless, unless youre opponents are using AoE spells, then they're really bad and you should live anyways. Feint will do absolutely nothign to mitigate damage for single target spells....how did you reach lvl 90 and not know this?
    Elusiveness: "Your Feint ability also reduces all damage taken by 30% for 5 sec."

Maybe you should do some research before you bash someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    Elusiveness: "Your Feint ability also reduces all damage taken by 30% for 5 sec."

Beat me to it by seconds but ya this^

OP best bet is to just have a bind for feint and track using a buff tracking addon(I use aura frames) there are dozens.

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post

Took the words out of my mouth. But on topic, yeah, a simple power aura would be the best way to track feint.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, my bad...I didn't realize that there was a talent that did that....thats badass!