Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Shaco to the end... What Riot did was merciless and had no fucking reasoning. "Alright guys, lets nerf his deceive's range but this new champion ZAC gets a super long jump that literally will go right into the middle of a lane and pink wards can't counter it". I mean seriously, where's the logic in that?
    Zac's jump does not have 3.5 seconds of invisibility slapped on it.

Deleted
    Soraka, disregard all the faceroll bruisers that were nerfed, Soraka is but a shadow of former self.

Quote Originally Posted by whosJakee View Post
    Have we all forgotten about eve? No one plays her anymore :/
    No one plays her but I still have a 90% win ratio with her. The reason people don't play her is due to pro's not playing her, thats how it works in general, does a pro play it yes- good champion, no- bad champion. Her nerf hurt her, but she was insanely strong before it, now she is just a strong champion who can still one shot a adc as fast as Zed and can deal more AoE damage then him

10+ Year Old Account
    Old school Eve - She went from bad to OP to intentional broken because Riot didn't know how to fix her. She is responsible a number of charges to stealth and detection.

New Eve: She is okay place right now but it took some ups and downs from Riot to get her right.

Other candidates are Heimerdinger, Shaco and Warwick who are do some lovin.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Grading View Post
    Heimerdinger.

At least you can still play Irelia and not get raged at.
    Idk, usually when I see an unorthodox pick I assume the person will probably be above average at it, or wouldn't be playing it. I often see people doing well with stuff like Heimer, Sion, Poppy, Swain etc. Probably a mix of the person knowing how to play, and people not knowing what to do against an uncommon pick.

As far as the OP: Eve is certainly not doing too hot after her revival and the following nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Shaco to the end... What Riot did was merciless and had no fucking reasoning. "Alright guys, lets nerf his deceive's range but this new champion ZAC gets a super long jump that literally will go right into the middle of a lane and pink wards can't counter it". I mean seriously, where's the logic in that?
    One of them is an assassin that does high damage early game and has a low CD Blink/Stealth/Crit on-next-hit and the other is a Bruiser/Tank that does little damage until he builds 40% CDR and has to root himself and charge his jump.

Deleted
    No, he does tons of damage, try something better.

Deleted
    I think Irelia, but she needed the nerfs..

Rengar! I had so much fun with him around his release, then he copped a nerf to the ground. Now his only viable build is bruiser and he is hard to jungle now too

My old rengar build was lols as:

Necklace
    CDR Boots
    Trinity Force
    Ghostblade
    IE
    Last Whisper

I feel sorry for Nocturne, he used to be my fav champ pre-nerf...
    Irelia, 1 of my fav's top lane, nerfed so many times so I listen to the song from Badministrator Irelia nerf tribute when I play her.
    Eve..such a fun champ, but nerfed once again.
    hemer, never played him alot..but he just needed that nerf if you ask me, he couldnt be ganked for 40min of the game.

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 02:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kalytha View Post
    I think Irelia, but she needed the nerfs..
    No, not really.. after the 34th nerf, she wasnt op, then the 35th nerf..now shes low.